• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do brunette's really bang better?

• Thread starter Brunette’sBangBetter
  • Start date
B

Brunette’sBangBetter

I was recently asked this question by an intriguing friend. The question inspired a reply that got me smiling so much, I thought I should share it with the forum. My reply went like this...

Yes they do, but of course it depends which model you try. Some are more efficient than others. For example, some are like V8's and can drink a lot of juice. Others are like hybrids. They don't suck as much juice, but they'll blow away the competition. Then there are the rotary's. They can bob up and down at maximum speed all day long and never get tired, and let us not forget about the four cylinders. Now they're not as robust as the others, but when they let go, they'll make one hell of a bang!

C

chasity

well in my point of view being a brunette/red head i must have best of both worlds so i am rough but yes brunettes do do it better so i guess I'm good at what i do and we can add rough into the occasion

much love Chasity -xxx-

Fudd

Foundation Member
...for me, a lady's hair colour means nothing. Its more about whether or not a lady & I click together during intimate moments...whether either one of us is having a good day or a day that sucks...whether or not there are issues that are impacting on us having a great time.

The thing that sticks in my mind is.......if a lady is fanatastic in the sack as a brunette, will that level diminish if she changes her hair colour? To put it another way, if a lady is a great "bang" (how I hate that word) as a brunette......does she become boring if she changed her hair colour.......I don't think so. Just my ramblings... :)

My late father once said to me..."son, there are 2 things you should know about women.....never ask them their age and never ask them what their real hair colour is!"

Fudd :)

S

sexnut

Are there any real redheads in Perth?

Always good to keep some wigs in the back for what ever your mood takes

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL that's exactly it.......maybe I should keep different wigs handy to display my sexual mood :headband:

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
My late father once said to me..."son, there are 2 things you should know about women.....never ask them their age and never ask them what their real hair colour is!"

But the detective work The getting close enough to find out the ladies natural colour That is fun

And Fudd as a fellow sufferer If a man is Brunette and loses his hair do we lose half of our bangability or just our appeal?

Fudd

Foundation Member
...And Fudd as a fellow sufferer If a man is Brunette and loses his hair do we lose half of our bangability or just our appeal?

...well, speaking for myself....my hair colour is now grey (silver fox???...) but the change has had NO effect on my "bangability" or appeal.....it was sh*thouse when I was younger and is still sh*thouse now....oh well.

Happy2

Legend Member
...well, speaking for myself....my hair colour is now grey (silver fox???...) but the change has had NO effect on my "bangability" or appeal.....it was sh*thouse when I was younger and is still sh*thouse now....oh well.

Self deprecating as usual Fudd I do enjoy your posts

S

Saige

I have just gone Brunette and I am told I look smokin....you will have to cum in and take me for a test drive to see if I fuck better boys......

xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Legend Member
Most of my hot times as well as fantasies have been with brunettes, so I must agree with this. :-X

U

uknowitsnaughty

for me a blonde is always sexy but brunettes tend to be more beautiful / attractive sorry to any blondes i offend

R

rockthug

brunette all the way!!.. if your blonde..... go brunette youll love it!

W

WRXXXR

I was recently asked this question by an intriguing friend. The question inspired a reply that got me smiling so much, I thought I should share it with the forum. My reply went like this...

Yes they do, but of course it depends which model you try. Some are more efficient than others. For example, some are like V8's and can drink a lot of juice. Others are like hybrids. They don't suck as much juice, but they'll blow away the competition. Then there are the rotary's. They can bob up and down at maximum speed all day long and never get tired, and let us not forget about the four cylinders. Now they're not as robust as the others, but when they let go, they'll make one hell of a bang!

Maybe red heads are rotary's? Under Full throttle they are great fun but expensive when they get angry and need a rebuild!

Demon

Legend Member
Maybe red heads are rotary's? Under Full throttle they are great fun but expensive when they get angry and need a rebuild!

Does this include the redheads whose hair has a brown or black tinge? and what about the redheads who are blonde?

G

Ghost Protocol

brunettes / blondes are what 5/1 ? those odds , i suppose they would .

yes from experience brunette , but but but !, but when i close my eyes and smell bleached hair , it gives me flashbacks =D
j

P

Perth boy

I havent found any differance with hair colour.

Grey may be a differant story LOL

Carlos

Silver Member
It's what's under the hair that matters.
Sex is all in the mind. Being married that is the only place it usually is.
Long live the working ladies, whatever their colour.

A

AlexandraSilk

for me a blonde is always sexy but brunettes tend to be more beautiful / attractive sorry to any blondes i offend

No offence taken. I agree, Blondes are sexier. My preference is for brunettes. Their dark features make them more striking. However blondes do stand out in a crowd.

S

sexnut

I like to think of it has cosmopolitan ice cream. Have a scoop of each at the same time!:love10:

Demon

Legend Member
No offence taken. I agree, Blondes are sexier. My preference is for brunettes. Their dark features make them more striking. However blondes do stand out in a crowd.

This said by a stunning blonde. The reviews say you are terrific, so you must have taken all the blonde talent, leaving the rest very average. I can believe that.

J

JasRob

Ey so far I got the best experience with Brunettes...They rock in bed..LOL..Sure thing blondies are attractive but I've got the hots for Brunettes...LOL