Divorce parties - thoughts and ideas

Tucson2470

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I am getting divorced this year and I had someone mention to me that I should have a divorce party. I would be keen to hear if any of you have had one, been to one or thought about it and what you would do.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi everyone, I am getting divorced this year and I had someone mention to me that I should have a divorce party. I would be keen to hear if any of you have had one, been to one or thought about it and what you would do.

What is the context of a party like this? Who would be attending?

Tucson2470

Silver Member
That’s the thing, I have no idea of what I could, would or should do. Maybe I just need to go away somewhere and relax and enjoy doing whatever I want with out the interrogation that usually follows.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That’s the thing, I have no idea of what I could, would or should do. Maybe I just need to go away somewhere and relax and enjoy doing whatever I want with out the interrogation that usually follows.

If you have plenty of friends and family that support you on this matter. A gathering in celebration of a new era can be a very positive thing:

BarraJ

Silver Member
Went to something similar though they were never married. It started great and to be honest it felt like the bucks party he might of had followed by BBQ and drinks back at his into the evening but the drinks got to him and people couldn't leave unhappy questions alone and it ended up a sad mess with a bunch of good mates having a shit time. Would have been great if we cut it short after we had our days fun

MikeB

Legend Member
Last one I went to was to help the female celebrate the event.

Was in Cairns (quite a few years ago now but still a wonderful memory!) She was with her mates having a let the hair down new beginning trip. When the final dcc came through, that night we gave her a gang bang she wouldn’t forget. All her f-ck it list item (& then some😈) ticked off for her (and her partners in crime girlfriends) 😎👍🥳😈.