Diverticulitis

BedBuddies

Silver Member
Does anyone suffer from this horrible condition, and how does it impact on your sex life? I was diagnosed last year, and generally get by day to day with just a niggling stitch like discomfort. Its when the full blown flare occurs that things become more intense, and for me that means sometimes going a couple of weeks without any sex.

Lingus

Legend Member
Diverticulitis is something that my mother has suffered for years, being one medical condition amongst a few others that have significantly affected her former lifestyle ...

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja

Gold Member
Does anyone suffer from this horrible condition, and how does it impact on your sex life? I was diagnosed last year, and generally get by day to day with just a niggling stitch like discomfort. Its when the full blown flare occurs that things become more intense, and for me that means sometimes going a couple of weeks without any sex.
Whats ya age.

Bigmick

Legend Member
Got it for the first time and hopefully only time last year for about a week. Bloody hell I thought I had a twisted bowel or hernia or something. Very painful.
Apparently more fibre in your diet can keep it away.

BedBuddies

Silver Member
There are conflicting theories on the more fibre intake concept.
Test what works for you. Flare ups can land you in hospital and if not treated can be fatal.