• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dirty sex moves

mat.powerr

Silver Member
Hi,

Any suggestions for some dirty sex moves, positions, scenarios etc??

My missus and I want to spice things, but she is a bit conservative. Like anal is out of the picture.
Cumming on her boobs is dirty for her or CIM so trying to think of ideas she would would like.

Suggestions to make things dirty are welcome.

Thanks all

Xxx

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Maybe take her to a quality sex shop so she can discover what she may like to try. Lingerie, toys etc. Letting her choose may help her feel comfortable with progressing further.

I personally found Lingerie shopping together helpful in growing a sexual relationship in the bedroom but all women are individuals.

Also I found bonding with my lover through helping her with her grooming was mutually enriching.

I’d help wash her beautiful long hair when she’d relax in a bath along with maintain her grooming of unwanted hair such as pussy, legs and underarm. I enjoyed it and she didn’t have to do it, mutually enriching.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Oral sex positions: Enjoy her pussy in over 20 positions