Dirty or Classy? what turns you on more?

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
My preference is a Girl/Woman who looks,speaks,dresses and walks classy... but when her knickers hit the floor she talks really dirty like...and turns ferral...drops to her knees, feasts on my cock like it was the 'last supper'... then throws herself onto the bed, puts her heels behind her ears and begs me to 'fuk the living daylights' out of her.

LOL SirStefan pretty good preference there I like it

I've always been with girls that have been fairly classy, however what turns me on and what I can handle in a long-lasting relationship are two completely different things.

My ex's dressed fairly conservatively, but we were together for 2 years and then almost 4 in the other relationship. I think for a fling; I would love an absolute slut who prances around and who loves showing it all off...

D

dnmcruising

love to be dirty but the thought of doing the ultra conservative type really gets me going lol.

A

Alecia the Foxx

What is "classy" and what is "dirty" is entirely subjective, so on the basis of that I would say that I can't see why one couldn't BE both, and/or like both. I think as long as safety is paramount, just have fun, and forget about the labels.

P

Perverse1

The hot, naughty would be good to satisfy your fantasies, physical and instant gratification.

The classy one is for a long term relationship. Sensual and spiritual is far superior.

T

tricky1

It's always a bit of both really. Nothing beats a classy girl, the one you want to be with and helps support intimacy and passion. Emotionally it will blow your mind and definitely worth it.

On the other hand, sometimes getting dirty and raunchy is always lots of fun and a great change of pace. Physically, well something will blow but not your mind :D

D

desires00

Id love a guy who was really a gentleman on a date but when we got home wasnt a prude in the bedroom. Be dirty but not so much that it goes too far. No I dont want you to shit on chest, thanks :)