Dirty or Classy? what turns you on more?

S

SexualHealer

whats more of a turn on?

A hot naughty, erotic, X rated blow ur mind away dirty girl, with dirty mouth, drooling for your cock, slut act. or

A classy, naturally beautiful woman, a little reserved on the first date, who likes to start of slow and sensual to lead to a spiritually satisfing orgasm using her womanly magickal powers of seduction?

Some guys like a girl who likes to be bad and slutty, and some like a woman who appears resepctable and classy. whats tickles your fancy?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Good question! I suddenly realize I am a snob.

I prefer a classy natural beautiful lady. A GFE. However I have at times enjoyed having a bit on the wild side.
:walk:

forest

Gold Member
Classy every time... Dirty ok now and then but class will win out with me every time.

C

Curious1

Both!!!
It depends on the mood at the time...and who i am with!

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
On most occasions classy will do it every time... but a bit of downright dirty can make it so exciting!

svengali

Foundation Member
I definitely find slutty a major turnoff so put me in the "classy" camp. Having said that there is nothing better than choosing a classy lady from the lineup and having her turn into a raging nympho once the door closes behind us.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
definatly classy, but with an edge of slut :p gotta see that glint in her eyes to know what your gonna get in the bedroom :p
or maybe im just talkin about myself there... hmmmm... must say, ive impressed myself, 2 dates with a guy and havent gone to bed with him yet... although he is booked in at a hotel 2mrw night and ill be visiting... something tells me 3rd date is gonna be more than fun :p

M

melody*pop

i like the opposite of whatever i'm feeling - if im being classy then she needs to be slutty and vice versa (opposites attract!)

F

forgetful

i love dirty sex, but top it up with a sexy classy dress and its a winner!

F

FreeWilly

I usually go for the classy ladies, but you know, sometimes I just need a real slut to brighten my day. You know, the kind of look that just says "fuck me right now!" :icon_blow

S

switch28

Definitely classy but with that glint in the eye. Nothing beats a girl thats looks innocent but turns out to be much more......

C

Curious1

Nothing wrong with a girl being an angel in public and a whore in private. :)

B

Benny01

I must say if am being totally honest am a sucker for a dirty little tramp slut...god bless'em..but in saying that it would be great to have this in the bedroom and a classy woman outside of the bedroom...its nice to have a fantasy about having a dirty slut woman but in reallity a clasy woman would be better to camp down with...just need one that is both at the right times :)

D

discretejohn

maybe it's a little bit of sub in me, but I love my classy lady to tramp it up and tell me exactly what she wants from me in private.

Let's turn this around a bit. Ladies... Gentleman or bad boy? or what mixture of?

adam74

Silver Member
Classy for me. I love a woman who is self confident (without being bitchy) and knows what she wants, including in the sack. I've not actually met too many dirty girls, so I probably can't compare, but I will say that I like women who enjoy sex, whether that makes them dirty I don't really know.

S

sthemi

both...depends on the mood...one you would take to dinner and the other you would order in pizza and beer

H

HypnoticErotic

i like a woman who is classy at times but dirty when she wants to be !

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
My preference is a Girl/Woman who looks,speaks,dresses and walks classy... but when her knickers hit the floor she talks really dirty like...and turns ferral...drops to her knees, feasts on my cock like it was the 'last supper'... then throws herself onto the bed, puts her heels behind her ears and begs me to 'fuk the living daylights' out of her.

S

sexslaves

i'll take dirty anytime it easy to act classy but a true classy girl can't be dirty

A

avidmx

a little from column A, a little from column B. It's all about the atmosphere I'm after.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
BOTH as long as its all real and no faking, kinda nice when a women tells you to fuck her harder,more more more in the midnight hour.