Dinner Dates

LongHair

Legend Member
There are occasions where being single has disadvantages, especially when one has an event that one wants to attend, however will be the only one there unaccompanied.

So, would I pay for the company of a gorgeous lady to accompany me, absolutely ! Would I prefer the night to end in a sleepover, again absolutely.

B

Barry

Walk a mile in my shoes before making judgement.
Yes I have paided for Dinner dates, "Enjoyed the Company , the Dinner and the Sex."
Never really done the sleep over thing, but, all the ladies were generous with the time, relaxed and not rushed.
A question has been asked. I have my opinion. Don’t like it? Go cry somewhere else

what’s with all the snowflakes in this place πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

HookPsy

Gold Member
It can be a fun activity to do @Katrina Kiss, and i bet a lot of men will love to. But we men are also rational, we calculate the how efficient cost wise will be vs what other better ways to get more play time. 1 GreaT night and starved blue balled for 1 fortnight/week, to playing more in the week or fortnight.

With everything rising in prices, and our salary falling way below what we need it to me. You can see the end result. As unfavourable as it is.

Eventually seeing a WL will be reserved for special occasions or the upper class salary bracket. πŸ˜‚

B

Barry

I see you're new here. This site is for workers and clients of the sex industry......where people pay for both company and sex.

Being rude about it will get you nowhere fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx message deleted by Mrs Langtrees

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
There are occasions where being single has disadvantages, especially when one has an event that one wants to attend, however will be the only one there unaccompanied.

So, would I pay for the company of a gorgeous lady to accompany me, absolutely ! Would I prefer the night to end in a sleepover, again absolutely.
that sounds so lovely

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
It can be a fun activity to do @Katrina Kiss, and i bet a lot of men will love to. But we men are also rational, we calculate the how efficient cost wise will be vs what other better ways to get more play time. 1 GreaT night and starved blue balled for 1 fortnight/week, to playing more in the week or fortnight.

With everything rising in prices, and our salary falling way below what we need it to me. You can see the end result. As unfavourable as it is.

Eventually seeing a WL will be reserved for special occasions or the upper class salary bracket. πŸ˜‚
Super beautiful women