Difficult to get no strings sex online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ausxsupply

Bloody hell, its difficult to get no strings sex from these online girls.

I mean I’m clean, cut, 20 years old with a rather good sized cock and every time I reply to a woman that has posted something like…

“Wanted - D&D free guy for no strings sex.”

You'd think you would match up perfectly but they either don‘t reply or reply with so little interest that when you try to make a play date they run away.

Hell, I’m single and even run a sex toy company. You’d think that’d be an incentive.

All that I want sometimes is to rock up at an address, wether that be a house, motel, park bench or the beach. Say hi, you look nice, fuck and go our separate ways, and maybe, if it was any good between us organise to meet up again for some regular action.

Do I ask to much or am I just whining because I’m not getting any?

S

sexiness

pick any niteclub in the city at 3am lol. Mmm it is surprising, maybe the girls online are shy and its easy to chat behind the screen but when it comes down to it, they lose their nerve. Doesn't sound personal. Have you thought about going to a swingers club, their are ones for people in their 20's. Good luck

A

Ausxsupply

Yeah, night clubs are fine but frankly I want to take the effort out of having to physicaly going down to the local scene hang around, possibly booze up or flirt with a few people and hope they don't have boyfriends waiting. LOL.

I challenge any girl north of brisbane looking for no stings casual sex to FUCK ME!!!

Now as to your other inquiry my group acts as an import agent for several larger companies. Basicaly speaking we buy the sex toys and pass them on to other wholesale groups.

Interestingly enought you end up with a few toys to many which I like to think as a work bonus. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Curious1

Mate, if you dont want to put in any effort, maybe call a nice working girl? They can accomodate fro what your after and the only effort required is to make a phone call. Good luck lol

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
hhhmmm its not all one way.... in my private life in the past have organised something similar with a few guys on a few separate occasions... including a phone call to prove i am female... they never show up!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Some like playing the game but when it comes to the nitty gritty they get cold feet.
After all they have enjoyed the idea of it so you brought some joy to them.

The net and reality are two different worlds. They very rarely meet.
:walk:

C

Curious1

Tyla, no way!!! Why would a guy do that lol
Tell ya what, if you ever need to make that call again, you call me, i wont let ya down and will be there ASAP :D

fifoboy

Gold Member
Have a look at the membership levels, the odds are not in your favour and those sites generally only work for women. The sooner you get your head around that, the better off you'll be.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
All is good. At last now we can post and have it loaded in seconds.
Now we need it to be loaded, spell checked, word usage checked and grammar checked and 500 words added plus of course sexy photos.

Yes we can only dream.
:walk:

David_San

Gold Member
I'm more worried about hooking up with someone i potentially know online, not so much if its just to hook up for some casual fun but if I'm in the mood for a working lady I know a few who do that sorta stuff who go to uni etc would be WAY awkward if i booked one and it ended up being someone I seen at the Tav one Wednesday arvo!
I'm new at this online caper so I cant really comment on the no strings attached part of it but really in Perth the majority of chicks seem to be fine with just meeting up for a root and then keeping it casual.
just my experience so far!

A

Ausxsupply

hhhmmm its not all one way.... in my private life in the past have organised something similar with a few guys on a few separate occasions... including a phone call to prove i am female... they never show up!!!

I have a similar issue on occasion.

You get a SMS that reads "lets hook up", you SMS back your preferences, they say it's all cool, so you finally try and set a date but they don't send an SMS back saying its ok to meet that day.

Hell, I'm a traveller and can catch up with anyone at anytime they want, my works accommodating that way, so what’s the problem with just texting back that their not available or not interested anymore?

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
The odds of that happening are pretty rare. You would probably have a better chance at some nightclub, as you said you are only 20 so i think you would have more success.

Want a NSR then go see a W/L that way you know what your there for and so do they. Pretty simple, yeah you got to pay but go out you still spend money anyway.

T

TheGuy

Yes i like easy work but mate you are just plain lazy. If you want it you got to put in a bit of effort.

P.S i think you should also work on your communication skills. For example, instead of saying let catch up for a fuck i got a super hard cock, you should say something like hey lets catch up for a drink i would be interested in having a chat and we can go from there. What am tryn to say dont come across as super keen or despo.

Also take note of what others have said they all have valid points.

Anyways good luck and i hope you get some play soon.

A

Ausxsupply

Yes i like easy work but mate you are just plain lazy. If you want it you got to put in a bit of effort.

P.S i think you should also work on your communication skills. For example, instead of saying let catch up for a fuck i got a super hard cock, you should say something like hey lets catch up for a drink i would be interested in having a chat and we can go from there. What am tryn to say dont come across as super keen or despo.

Also take note of what others have said they all have valid points.

Anyways good luck and i hope you get some play soon.

I like all your points,

But basically all you people have said was to be a sleaze and hang around a night club to pick up whatever happens to fall out the door.

Or my other option is to find some, lady for hire,

Truth be said I have been very candid and frank in this post so my communications skills are a bit lacking here. But I always play the gentlemen in public… and private.

What I don’t get is this post was about answering, the girls ad, and not the girl answering mine.

And what occurs after that initial reply and both sides agree to meet.

U

unfulfilled

pick any niteclub in the city at 3am lol. Mmm it is surprising, maybe the girls online are shy and its easy to chat behind the screen but when it comes down to it, they lose their nerve. Doesn't sound personal. Have you thought about going to a swingers club, their are ones for people in their 20's. Good luck

could you provide details the 20's swingers clubs?

CathyDomme

Gold Member
But basically all you people have said was to be a sleaze and hang around a night club to pick up whatever happens to fall out the door.

Well it is a tried and true method. Many guys your age get lucky at closing time...

Or my other option is to find some, lady for hire,

It is the world's oldest profession for a good reason...

What I don’t get is this post was about answering, the girls ad, and not the girl answering mine.

And what occurs after that initial reply and both sides agree to meet.

I think what your real problem is, is your definition of "no strings". You seem to think "no strings" means an absolute zero obligation and effort on your behalf. I hate to break it to you, but you are dealing with human beings, not some battery operated sex toy. Women still like to be made to feel special. Women still like a man to make some effort, even if the goal is a "no strings" hook up.

C

Curious1

Surely the thrill of the chase is half the turn on....the chatting, the playing, and all of that.
As said, if you make her feel good about her self, the sex will be better LOL

A

Ausxsupply

I think what your real problem is, is your definition of "no strings". You seem to think "no strings" means an absolute zero obligation and effort on your behalf. I hate to break it to you, but you are dealing with human beings, not some battery operated sex toy. Women still like to be made to feel special. Women still like a man to make some effort, even if the goal is a "no strings" hook up.

NSA for me is going to a pub/club etc. (a place to meet), chatting for a little, sharing a few drinks or a cup of coffee. Then letting things either move to sex or continue to chat till we either decide its not going to work or we find another activity to enjoy.

Is that a bit selfish?

B

Benny01

Hey Mate

I know what you are syaing as i her alot of my mates saying the same thing...Am not sure what to say other than what i told my mates..And that was it works i slept or played with over 25 women in 6 months purley from using adult sites to hook up with like minded people.Its a percentagers game the more you try the better your chance..for everyone i pivked up i got knocked back 20 times..its not as easy as you might think you still have to put the time and effort in.Its just alot more comfatable doing it from your home plus you dont have to hang around a bunch of drunks all chasing the same thing only not admiting to it lol :)..My advise to you my friend is - Be polite ,upfront and honest about what you want from the start..the trick is to do it without offeneding the lady on the other end but whilst still being upfront about exactly what it is you want.I always found that by stating what i wanted and what i was all about straight from the get go they were either intrested or they wernt but it was always friendly,tasteful and fun.In the end i got very tired of typing the same thing over and over so i wrote up a kinda sexual resume...sound sfunny and weired but it worked. i wrote a lengthy document that explianed who i was what i wanted and what you should expect to get from me if you deciced to meet me.I also wrote a erotic story(i have a very dirty mind) which i would send along with my resume.I do not recall 1 single woman who read both of these articals who did not respond in a positive manner, by that i dont mean they all jumped into bed with me.Some would say thanks but no thanks your not for me. Others would say hell yes hers my addy come over :) either way they enjoyed the fact that i was honest and upfront with them from the start. By reading both of these documnets they new exactly what they were getting with me and could decicded from thier.It was also very useful as i found myself chatting to several women at once and it can get very confussing as to where you at with each one at any time.Alot of women found my documents very amusing in the fact that i had written them up and presented each woman i chatted to with them, but they were a great way for both concerned to establish if it was worth continuing the conservation or not(time wasting).I did have quite a few that said no to start with only to give me a nudge a few weeks latter when they were at home and horny and just wanted someone to walk in shag them silly and leave, this was because i always kept it friendly even when i was rejected or laughed at :) I would also like to recommened a site..now i joined just about all the sites back in the day and i must say some i had no luck on at all...i actually found the dirtier the site the less real action i got...in the end the one i did best on was plain old Lavalife the ladies are real and it has a good set up for instant chatting...alot of the other sites have naked horny women by the 1000's but they are either not real or they get shy..LL was the best by far but thats just my experiance and that was about 2 years ago...i still have my resume and story if you want a heads up...it cracks me up now looking back :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i must say, as much as i love sex, im not a fan of total NSA sex... guess ive been there done that and now im after a little more! If a guy messages me and says your hot wanna fuck, i dont even look at the profile and just say thanks but no!
Generally the guys i consider have gone to the effort to write an original email (sorry Benny :p) and arent chasing sex with no effort made in conversation before hand...
Im not saying i want to become best mates with every hook up, but i want to be able to at least have a decent conversation with them before hand and maybe be taken out for a few drinks in public to meet to make sure we are both keen... THEN i will go back and fuck them stupid :p hahaha
Preferably I would prefere something that would have potential of more than one encounter... I enjoy sex more with someone I know than just random encounters.

I currently have a few fuck buddies... type of friends who we just message each other see if we're free for a hook up... not neccessarily someone that id expect to go out together like a typical friend, but someone i know and can somewhat trust (as in not some total lunatic, which u can never know when meeting someone online for the first time!!!)

A

Ausxsupply

Just sign up to Plenty of Fish,,
I caught plenty on there!!

Tried that one, got nothing. Craigslist has better results lately.

Frankly, I want to know of a site or message board where you can just put up a profile and know that any person you find on that site will fuck you.

C

Curious1

Frankly, I want to know of a site or message board where you can just put up a profile and know that any person you find on that site will fuck you.

Surely your not being serious?
You dont honestly expect such a thing exists?

If you do, i think i know understand why your pulling up dry and not getting the results you want. lol

A

Ausxsupply

Surely your not being serious?
You dont honestly expect such a thing exists?

If you do, i think i know understand why your pulling up dry and not getting the results you want. lol

Actually no, I don't expect there to be such a site. Or that ever such a site will exist.

However I do know on several of the smaller sites/boards, attached to sex store sites that have those free chat rooms etc, you will find people (not exactly close to the area you live but close enough to try and chat up) that will fuck anything.

They don’t use the main sites because it cost to much and they don’t fit the whole ‘make a perssonal profile’ thing.

Now what would interest me is if we had a free site that took only the people who are really looking for total NSA or regular casual sex. Making it all easy to access on one site, for that type of person.

Free ad sites, like Craigslist, work well in this regard because you can remain anonymous but still search easily in your area.

Am I explaining things easily?

F

FunFunFun

Any of us who have gone through the meet on the net thing always worry what sort of party is going to turn up. My wife and I enjoy a little side fun and from experience never go in without doing some basic checks. Eye them off in public place. Suggest they wait ask what they are wearing then eye them from a distance. Then txt and agree or withdraw. I can tell you some you dont just withdraw you blooody well run and feel dirty for days they were sooooo creepy. So hearing how they get all friendly then chicken out is the fear you maybe a shocker. Try putting your pics on some site and get
them to do the same..I love my wife being fucked by some hot guy but the worry is what are we dealing with ??? Get past that then its fun fun fun

C

Curious1

Security should be Priority 1 on any meeting with any person.
There are plenty of steps to take to achieve a very safe meeting with many ways of getting out if you need.
My background is in the field of CPP (Close Personal Protection) so i can assure you that meeting someone from the net can be safer than crossing the street. :)

A

Ausxsupply

I have no real issue with people chickening out, what gets me is they chicken out and don't tell you.

Recently I've had 4 nice meals by myself at the local resturaunt waiting for someone to show up after agreeing to show up and do the inital chat and meet, I even pay for the meal.

I know, it happens. But with the net it seams to happen more often than if you chatted them up at a bar and got a number.

Frankly I guess you just can not find your type of person if they have to chose a set search parameter like 'intimate encounter' that can mean anything to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.