• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Never use a dam before, but will consider using one for my next visit to a WL, when restrictions are removed. Are dams available in Chemist Warehouse? Will I look silly for bringing dam when visiting a WL?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Never use a dam before, but will consider using one for my next visit to a WL, when restrictions are removed. Are dams available in Chemist Warehouse? Will I look silly for bringing dam when visiting a WL?

images.jpeg
Only Dam I know of!

Lingus

Legend Member
Dental Dam.jpg

I know the industry banter promotes Safe Sex, but the Dental Dam presents as a whole different kettle of fish (please pardon any pun) to the condom ... it's also a perspective thing, but to me the use of the Dam is tantamount to a girl saying "I don't want you to go there".

Frankly, my opinion is resolute ... the vulva is there to be freshly explored ... not vacuumed sealed for placement in the freezer, to be thawed out another day !

I enjoy, and have known women to enjoy, tantalising nibbling, licking and sucking of all parts ... be it labia majora, labia minora, and, of course, the clitoris ... Sorry, a latex sheet and a choice of strawberry / chocolate flavoured lube just doesn't cut the mustard (and no, I don't mean I like my vulva served American style).

And, please, let's not ignore our near neighbours - the perineum and anus - in this debate. 🥳

A

Annoyance

Unlike men that have to wear a dorm for a bj, women always get daty the natural oral way regardless. And they love it to a Tee. Using this dental dam will only make the sex have a more plastic feel to it. As physical is the connection not a piece of plastic between them.

A

Annoyance

View attachment 94907

I know the industry banter promotes Safe Sex, but the Dental Dam presents as a whole different kettle of fish 🥳
Love that picture you have there @Lingus. Given more and more men practice it will also give a new meaning to women are too dirty to go downstairs for, and their release equally as bad to taste just like our semen. To touch a women is to use a rubber glove or gloves first(who knows what germs she has down there festering) ... on her then discard her germs along with it. :hilarious:

Heard stories from men datying one night stand girls catching something. But it's also the fact that out in public there are women that don't use TP after pissing, and all that urine is yours for the licking. LoL.

They should have one for kissing too. LoL.

Man walks in and the women asks did you bring a condom...
The man says yes... then asks the women, did you bring the dental dam and rubber gloves?

Last edited by a moderator: