Deleted by Mistake , Steve the Deve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have deleted Steve the Deve's "Wanker" Post by mistake and it was a hard delete so completely murdered.
Regulars will know what I am talking about and as it was a competetion between Steve & Myself with the winner being the Mistress or Master I claim a total win, as he will have to start again.
Regulars were taking sides and those on his team, I look forward to being the vanisquished on Friday.
Sorry Steve's Team but all's fair in love and war,
and remember I was winning hands down anyway.

(edited by naughtybuttnice 10th Jan 06) :)

N

naughtybuttnice

Is the competition over???...

omg Maryanne...:laughing4...What have you done?...:dontknow: You are one hard competitor...lol...:headbang:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
There is more than one way to skin a cat and war had been declared.
I was moving post to General Discussion instead of BDSM world so it would get more attention and my good deed turned into VICTORY
Steve said his team still has to wear red catsuits which will make them more reconizable so my team can torture them...lol
No doubt we will start another one tomorrow but I am guaranteed to win because Steve's Avatar looks mean and new posters don't like meanies where as mine looks sweet...giving away my secrets and to a double agent too..

Last edited:
N

naughtybuttnice

One good turn deserves another????

Well now I see where the saying cums from...

"One good turn deserves another"

You were trying to do a good thing by making the thread more noticeable by members to help Steve out ... And then...Wham! Bam! Thanku Man!...
YOU WIN!...lmao....:headbang:

Double Agent???...Where???...lol...

S

steve the deve

c'mon on guys as the rules are being made as we go along we will just make our own!! its not she who laughs first but he who laughs last......expect the unexpected when you least expect it!
we will rule the night.....and then the world!!( followed now by evil laughter )

Status
Not open for further replies.