• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Deep vibrations

S

sexnut

So I have many awesome thoughts and ideas running through my head but I have never seen them being performed.

Is there any device you can attach to your arms or legs that will send strong vibrations through to the fingers or penis? So say a magic wand strapped to the arm to send vibrations to the finger tips inside the girl. Thought about using those thigh garter things that brides use at weddings to strap vibrators to but found the vibrations would be dulled out. Is there a vibrating sleeve type device for the arm to make the fingers buzz?

S

Saige

Honestly you Nutty Sexta....you have too mich time on your hands...lol:laughing4

S

sexnut

Can you imagine vigorous fingers that are vibrating deep inside?:love10::la:

S

Saige

what happens when you want to go from fingering to fucking in heat of moment??? and we went to doggy and you were pulling my hair...would my teeth start chattering???:laughing4