Decent deep tissue massage needed around South Perth or South River

cool

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I am new to here. Any recommendations on a decent deep tissue massage around South Perth or South River? Don't mind if shops in/out side of shopping centres or private though I covered by private insurance. As long as it is good. Don't really need extras at moment. Got bad headache (feel sick sometimes) related to my shoulders' problems as my physio says. Saw her few times now. Still feel not right. Think might try something different and see how it goes. Thanks in advance. 🙏

cool

D

Deleted member 49173

I'll go 1st ..
go straight to HONG mate .. XY Wellbeing on Orrong road. use the search here for more details. even does HiCaps

Last edited by a moderator:

cool

Silver Member
I'll go 1st ..
go straight to HONG mate .. XY Wellbeing on Orrong road. use the search here for more details. even does HiCaps

Thanks mate. 🙏Searched here and on Google. wowo... looks she is good. Do I have to book in or just walk-in? I may give her a call later.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Thanks mate. 🙏Searched here and on Google. wowo... looks she is good. Do I have to book in or just walk-in? I may give her a call later.
You will need to book as she is very busy. She starts early in the morning as well.