Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I found a Darwin Swingers Club called Vixen http://www.vixen.com.au, with Amandas help today, we have emailed them (hornydarwincpl69@hotmail.com) to introduce ourselves as they are seeking a Darwin venue for monthly swingers parties. I have extended an invitation for them to come have a look at Chill Out Lounge and attached pics to the email. No price discussed as yet as MA will have to advise this, just inquiring their interest. I will update this post with their response. Rio, as Night Madam included your details in the email also. Thanks all JAYNE

N

Naughty Thoughts

There are a number of concerns with the website, the main one being their prominent display of a notice advising their new-look website is coming "in 2015".

My assumption is that it is an older couple running the site, as their emphasis is on "the three main methods of contact - email, postal letter and telephone message box".

Still, I didn't think there was any swingers clubs in Darwin.

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Wet Dreamz Darwin, NT
Category:Social Networking Clubs , Swingers Clubs

Swinger1.jpg

Wet Dreamz is Darwin’s premier Swingers group. At Wet Dreamz we aim to provide a fun, safe environment for our
guests to relax and enjoy themselves whilst meeting people with a similar interest.

Last edited by a moderator: