• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I found a Darwin Swingers Club called Vixen http://www.vixen.com.au, with Amandas help today, we have emailed them (hornydarwincpl69@hotmail.com) to introduce ourselves as they are seeking a Darwin venue for monthly swingers parties. I have extended an invitation for them to come have a look at Chill Out Lounge and attached pics to the email. No price discussed as yet as MA will have to advise this, just inquiring their interest. I will update this post with their response. Rio, as Night Madam included your details in the email also. Thanks all JAYNE

N

Naughty Thoughts

There are a number of concerns with the website, the main one being their prominent display of a notice advising their new-look website is coming "in 2015".

My assumption is that it is an older couple running the site, as their emphasis is on "the three main methods of contact - email, postal letter and telephone message box".

Still, I didn't think there was any swingers clubs in Darwin.

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Wet Dreamz Darwin, NT
Category:Social Networking Clubs , Swingers Clubs

Swinger1.jpg

Wet Dreamz is Darwin’s premier Swingers group. At Wet Dreamz we aim to provide a fun, safe environment for our
guests to relax and enjoy themselves whilst meeting people with a similar interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Expect Darwin reception to be able to update us on the swinging science by next week