• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Darwin is beautiful! What do you think?

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
And you are having to leave that and go to work.
Looks like beer o'clock (or a vino or 2)
I Don't envy you. That is the problem living some where like that hard to leave.
Enjoy.
I did have to leave and come to work, unfortunately, lol! Those pics from this morning were from my bedroom balcony just as the storm was disappearing.....

T

Tania Admin

Nice view👍. I'm personally not a huge fan of spa's here in Darwin. but loved them in the cooler months when I lived down South 😎 I like to feel the cold splash of a pool here. We are lucky enough to have the keys to our neighbours pool and regularly use the pools on the bases. One of the criteria for our new house is a decent sized pool.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
I also work night shift. Glass of wine and sun coming up so I know how it is, the only thing I am missing is the awesome spa (and maybe the view).

Last edited:

Fredt

Bronze Member
One of my favourite cities. Beautiful ocean. Some fun places for late night relaxations.