Danso up for fun tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danso

Silver Member
Ok, is there a female in Darwin that's jumping up and down right this moment that wants to catch up tonight??????
If so PM me PLEASE....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Danso sorry about the earlier conversation I sent to you in error, keep your fingers crossed, and have you got your sunglasses polished, she may be old and fugly with false teeth LOL

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Hey Danso, Welcome to the Forum.
Try Getting in touch with BiBi on 0424095701
She's in Darwin and is available from Mon - Saturday 8am till 10pm

IMG_1746.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Aaron you should have read more about Danzo, he isn't a punter, hoping to meet up with someone that want company mutually. Only1/10 men are punters of the industry, the rest are the word of mouth.They spread the word for us. Also most privates have finished work by 9pm and I would say its midnight in Darwin.

Danso

Silver Member
Hey the fairy godmother is hot!! Lol
Should I be offended by not been a punter. Lol

Danso

Silver Member
Yep is me again looking or more like hoping there is a female that would like to hang out have some fun or whatever. This is the first time in a long time I've got the whole weekend off.
Send me a pm

Danso

Silver Member
Hi everyone. I know Darwin not as busy as other states but surely there's a nice clean lady out there that would like to catch up tonight. If so please PM me
Thanks

P

"Papi chulo"

Hey, why dont you just go to moonsoon. Surely you will get lucky there, try to go during ladies night

Status
Not open for further replies.