• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dakota Selfie thread 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Joey Tard Dong is a very angry little man these days 😂

Loved his debate against Tristan Tate when he was destroyed. It’s worth a watch. Had me LMAO 🤣

Joey Carbstrong is my idol because he also knows what it is like to suffer crippling anxiety but he still puts himself in uncomfortable positions because he knows it'll be worth the outcome. He's so relatable. Love joey.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Joey Carbstrong is my idol because he also knows what it is like to suffer crippling anxiety but he still puts himself in uncomfortable positions because he knows it'll be worth the outcome. He's so relatable. Love joey.

And he is still backing people into a corner when they say no to out them through anxiety.

Have you watched the interview with Tristan babe?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Thank you :) I am spending time working on the way I advocate because if people miss out on seeing the beautiful and fun side of veganism, I don't feel like I'm doing justice for the animals :(

Telling people about the good side of veganism is fine. But when they say no. Please move on babe.

Forcing people has destroyed the veganism movement.

Joey Tard Dong and Trash Peckerson has done veganism no favours

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Her show has peaked, and it’s gone stale and it’s over soon
There's already so much hate in the world. No need to create more! if we look back at history e.g. the suffragettes, gay rights movement we see positive change TODAY because of activists like TASH.

If Rosa parks didn't take part in the civil rights movement we may not have as much equality as we do today. Hoping to see a world where animals are treated with more kindness in another 50 years!

"One has a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws." - Martin Luther King Jnr.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
There's already so much hate in the world. No need to create more! if we look back at history e.g. the suffragettes, gay rights movement we see positive change TODAY because of activists like TASH.

If Rosa parks didn't take part in the civil rights movement we may not have as much equality as we do today. Hoping to see a world where animals are treated with more kindness in another 50 years!

"One has a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws." - Martin Luther King Jnr.

Rosa Parks was a hero. Tash Peckerson is a menace. Hun have you any idea how many old people and children are traumatised by her and how many small businesses owners are in distress?

She is the symbol of hate for humans in this world

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Rosa Parks was a hero. Tash Peckerson is a menace. Hun have you any idea how many old people and children are traumatised by her and how many small businesses owners are in distress?

She is the symbol of hate for humans in this world
We’ve only just been charged for the fyre protest so the shows just beginning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.