• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dakota Selfie thread 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
They might.

I have noticed that my taste :p:excited:in women changes from time to time
The Topic
After a good quality fruit and veg show
I'd lick chew and swallow the Cucumber and Carrots.
Add the Peaches (Yummy)
Love Juice would be a perfect sauce
:p The Frenchman:p

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
There’s a busy bee coming up next weekend and the animals and owners of the sanctuary could use as much extra support as they can! If anyone has a spare day this Saturday and Sunday please send me a message and I will give you the details. Jobs include building fencing, feeding rescue animals, clearing their areas and learn their stories … a very humbling experience! I’m going to tell you the story of jordy the miracle pig! Jordy was found running around for days bleeding out with a slash in her neck at a few weeks of age! Someone tried to slit her throat but she ran away and by miracle the sanctuary saved her life because Perth activists found her and got her to safety! She’s now living her BEST life!! Jordy wanted to live and she fought so hard! A7411C4E-09D4-4CDF-B7E9-F15A30716706.jpeg E3FB15E5-39AB-490C-BB9C-874B950AF2D8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.