Channelle

Legend Member
Re ... Africa Sue at Comfort - does she exist. or is it just a 3 month advertising sham?
Hey love, can you please contact in the number that is provided in her profile.
Thanks.
That number is the same number as given for every other girl listed for that shop.
Ringing that number does not guarantee speaking with anyone who will know.

This shop posts a daily roster on this forum.
I do not think it too much of an issue for my query to be acknowledged and replied to.
My simple question remains unanswered:

Will African Sue ever be working in the shop roster?

This was 1 of my queries from 2 months ago on the African Sue ad on this site for Comfort Massage.
Despite many attempts, the answer is no clearer, and I am yet to find anybody at this shop who can respond with any knowledge of her.
She's been advertised for maybe 3 months now, she has never been on the roster, so is she actually available for a massage, or does she even exist?

How do you book a lady who is advertised, no-one has heard of her, and no messages get responded to?
I don't for one minute accept any cursory 'on a break, holiday, study, etc' if you've never actually been there to start with.

Yes, some advertising like this annoys me.

2ujonson

Silver Member
Re ... Africa Sue at Comfort - does she exist. or is it just a 3 month advertising sham?

Thanks.
That number is the same number as given for every other girl listed for that shop.
Ringing that number does not guarantee speaking with anyone who will know.

This shop posts a daily roster on this forum.
I do not think it too much of an issue for my query to be acknowledged and replied to.
My simple question remains unanswered:

Will African Sue ever be working in the shop roster?

This was 1 of my queries from 2 months ago on the African Sue ad on this site for Comfort Massage.
Despite many attempts, the answer is no clearer, and I am yet to find anybody at this shop who can respond with any knowledge of her.
She's been advertised for maybe 3 months now, she has never been on the roster, so is she actually available for a massage, or does she even exist?

How do you book a lady who is advertised, no-one has heard of her, and no messages get responded to?
I don't for one minute accept any cursory 'on a break, holiday, study, etc' if you've never actually been there to start with.

Yes, some advertising like this annoys me.
"Will African Sue ever be working in the shop roster?"
MAY
BE
that she - and anyone else? - is not going to answer a rude prick like.......

you.

Channelle

Legend Member
"Will African Sue ever be working in the shop roster?"
MAY
BE
that she - and anyone else? - is not going to answer a rude prick like.......

you.
I don't think I'm a particularly rude prick, but obviously will take note of your vastly experienced opinion of me.

My initial phone calls and texts have been exceptionally polite, but now I'm no longer too fussed and just seeing if anyone anywhere can provide an answer.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Sunday roster 3/2
Aussie girl Barbie
image000000.jpeg
Young Korean beauty Summer
IMG_1026.jpeg
Amy
IMG_4503.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Thursday roster 6/2
New girl use name Alice (pics update soon)
IMG_3448.jpeg
Ladyboy Emily
image000000.jpeg
Coco
IMG_4142.jpeg

Last edited:

Tfox1234

Gold Member
Still think about the hottest looking woman I’ve seen there. Korean background girl over from Melbourne Kira❣️ Stunning
Hope she returns someday