Cut your own hair GIRLS!

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
Even men if you have long enough hair to grab.

I brought this product at the shaver Shop and Im super impressed, I don't think I will ever go to a hairdressers again even after this pandemic.

Quick and easy to use.

I usually cut my own hair anyway but I've never been able to just trim my split ends. I use this once a month just so when I want to curl my hair they look Soft and silky and not so stiff and burnt.

So I got this on sale on boxing day, for $150 but RRP $199 🤷

Attachments

• IMG-20200503-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200503-WA0000.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
  • MVIMG_20200420_072439.jpg
    MVIMG_20200420_072439.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MVIMG_20200420_072519.jpg
    MVIMG_20200420_072519.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MVIMG_20200420_072718.jpg
    MVIMG_20200420_072718.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 10
T

Tania Admin

Even men if you have long enough hair to grab.

I brought this product at the shaver Shop and Im super impressed, I don't think I will ever go to a hairdressers again even after this pandemic.

Quick and easy to use.

I usually cut my own hair anyway but I've never been able to just trim my split ends. I use this once a month just so when I want to curl my hair they look Soft and silky and not so stiff and burnt.

So I got this on sale on boxing day, for $150 but RRP $199 🤷
So how does it work please? Do you have any before and after pics of your hair? :)

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
So how does it work please? Do you have any before and after pics of your hair? :)
Because it's only for trimming split ends so I have supplied the aftermath photos of what you would expect to find inside the trimmer before cleaning it.

But before and after photos you won't see a big difference because it is only taking the dead ends unfortunately 😔 but if you still want a photo I don't mind supplying a photo 🥰

makes my hair bouncer after curling, and silkier (which I'm not really a fan of haha because I love big hair, they silkier my hair is the flatter but it's only once in a blue moon).

T

Tania Admin

Because it's only for trimming split ends so I have supplied the aftermath photos of what you would expect to find inside the trimmer before cleaning it.

But before and after photos you won't see a big difference because it is only taking the dead ends unfortunately 😔 but if you still want a photo I don't mind supplying a photo 🥰

makes my hair bouncer after curling, and silkier (which I'm not really a fan of haha because I love big hair, they silkier my hair is the flatter but it's only once in a blue moon).
Can you please do a before and after of your ends? xo