Cupping. Are you a fan?

Ginger Spice.02

All things nice
Gold Member
61AB1143-7FBE-46D6-A116-EF7989027466.jpeg

It definitely looks like i’ve been playing with a very accurate paintball player or i’m making a pepperoni pizza of myself.

However for the second time I treated myself to a cupping massage session. Mostly because well hot stones are $95 where cupping is only $70. So to save myself $25 I allowed myself to be tortured :p

Cupping has many “benefits” ranging from detoxing, combating fatigue and helping with cellulite.

I personally think its helped a bit with my hayfever *sniffle* and even though it hurts for a day or so, I feel my muscles are a bit more relaxed.

The marks are now gone one week later!

Have you had it done? What are your views?

61AB1143-7FBE-46D6-A116-EF7989027466.jpeg

L8RP11

New Members
View attachment 71002

It definitely looks like i’ve been playing with a very accurate paintball player or i’m making a pepperoni pizza of myself.

However for the second time I treated myself to a cupping massage session. Mostly because well hot stones are $95 where cupping is only $70. So to save myself $25 I allowed myself to be tortured :p

Cupping has many “benefits” ranging from detoxing, combating fatigue and helping with cellulite.

I personally think its helped a bit with my hayfever *sniffle* and even though it hurts for a day or so, I feel my muscles are a bit more relaxed.

View attachment 71002

I can sympathise as my scars lasted a month! Not a treatment I will be seeking any time soon.

Just_done_it83

Just_Done_It83
View attachment 71002

View attachment 71002
Cupping is soooo good! Yes it may leave a mark or two but it has heaps more benefits that make it really really worth it!

Channelle

Legend Member
The 'feels like' bit for me was fine, I had most issues explaining all the marks on my back.
Felt good getting done, just did not realise my back would be covered with blue bruising all over it.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Looks like a mugging or attempted amourous embrace by an oversized octopus! 😄

I have heard it is good for blood circulation though.

Down boy

Gold Member
View attachment 71002

View attachment 71002
Tried it twice. Last one from Hong at XY Wellbeing on Orrong Rd. She started by some sort of scraping of my back first, coupled with some almost maniacal giggling. She then explained that doing that identifies by colour change where she should place the cups and that she was a bit shocked by the speed of the change. Had them from my neck right done to my hamstrings. She took a photo for me after they were off but I won’t share. My back and arse aren’t worthy of publication compared to the quality of yours Ginger.

coolstar

Silver Member
There is another threads here talking about cupping.

I had only one cupping in my life at XY Wellbeing. Have been struggling with my sore neck, shoulders and back at night for few weeks before I saw Hong. She said my shoulders and back are too tight to loose up quick if I just go for deep tissues/spots massages only. It will be too painful for me if I want to reach better results. Cupping could help. I agreed.

Down boy has shared the whole process. Same here. No repeat. Incredible, where there the darkest marks were, there were my sore spots. The light marks had gone within a week but the darkest ones took another week to disappear. She said it is all depending on the individuals' metabolism high or slow. The higher the quicker those marks gone. The marks colours indicate what kind of problems we have. Please see the photos bellow.

Mine was more like the last photo (not me:D). It was sore from the start when she was moving the cup. She said where I feel the sore there were the problems. The cupping was working unbelievable well. The best sleep I had that night. Will go for another one soon.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cold.jpg
    cold.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • circulation blocked or slow down.jpg
    circulation blocked or slow down.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
View attachment 71002

View attachment 71002
Would you do it again ?