• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cumming from head

T

that guy28

The problem is, i cant cum from head or hand (if its someone elses hand that is) and i dont think its the girls cos ive had a number of experienced enthusiasts try. So i think it might be me, do i need to relax more or something? What do we know gang?

That Guy

Siren

Silver Member
I think you need to relax more.. Why not try alot of saucy fore play first? Get right into the mood, and then don't think about " im getting head, i must cum " Just go with the flow and enjoy you're self! Im sure you're problem will fix its self! :D

Siren x

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yes, I think it definitely has to do with the being relaxed enough thing and let somebody else take over. Plus a lot of guys think they have to super perform when they are with a w/l......so try to just be yourself. If you and your lady have a connection and you manage to let go it will be fine. :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

steve14

Coming from a marriage where I didn't get head for 25years...I had a problem
cumming at all when I started seeing w/ls 2 years ago after my wife told me to look elsewhere for sex!
You just need to relax and maybe stop feeling guilty...that was my problem...
I still don't get off on hand jobs , it's just not my thing but no problem
with the other,in fact my pref is you are silly....the novelty hasn,t worn off yet!

J

Jasmine69

you need to lay back and focus on how good it feels (the ladies sucking skills ) and to enjoy every moment of it..... and you will be surprised... it will cum just relax and enjoy it all :icon_blow:icon_blow

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
If you really relaxed and let a lady give you head and touch your G spot you will come like you've never come before. xxxxx

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
The title is a bit misleading, thought you were cumming out of your nose or ears for a monent there...

;)

C

crankmaster

I used to have your problem too then I got blown by Stephanie at Bodywell and she solved it.

T

Tasha

I think you need to get into the right "headspace". What do you normally think about when you play alone? Try thinking the same thing, it relaxes you and then allows you to get excited and before you know it, you will feel the release.

The brain is the most erogenous zone in our bodies, both male and female. :p

M

Mary Anne PA

Hey Crankmaster I thought Stephanie was my girl and only blew me, lol

you too right about her head though......gotta say Victoria at same place also gives a hell of a you are silly, maybe an alternative to the too busy Stephanie

U

uknowitsnaughty

iv never came from head and working with heaps of blokes we all talk and i didnt think it was that uncommon, it does feel way better when im tied up and are tottaly out of control great feeling

Demon

Legend Member
I have never had difficulty cumming from good head. If a lady does not know what she is doing (and there are many who don't), it cannot work. So many don't realise that ball play (with hands, lips, mouth and tongue) is important as well as the cock in the mouth.:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

jlmiller

Gold Member
I used to have the same problem, my ex wife would give me head and I could never cum. Then I stopped thinking about it and just went with the flow and before I knew it I was cumming left right and center. So just relax, enjoy the feeling and relax some more.

M

Mary Anne PA

I have cum once from it but I hadn't cum in a long time before that.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Maybe you've all desensitized your cocks from too much furious self pleasure.
I cum easily with bj if there is plenty of ball massaging and hood tongue technique.

J

JadeTV

The problem is, i cant cum from head or hand (if its someone elses hand that is) and i dont think its the girls cos ive had a number of experienced enthusiasts try. So i think it might be me, do i need to relax more or something? What do we know gang?

That Guy

Do you actually enjoy it when someone goes down on you?

For those that don't like receiving oral sex, Sigmund Freud can relate every adult behaviour to a model he calls Psychosexual Stages that everyone passes through in childhood (from the way you organise your desk at work, to the order you take your clothes off in the bedroom, to the way you drive through traffic).

On a subconscious level, this can be due to deep seeded conflicts or unresolved issues with the opposite sex parent, yuur mother.

Probably not relevant, but stirring this up from a different angle...

peterd

Silver Member
I used to have the same problem, my ex wife would give me head and I could never cum. Then I stopped thinking about it and just went with the flow and before I knew it I was cumming left right and center. So just relax, enjoy the feeling and relax some more.

A blow job in IMHO is part of having sex not the whole act
I like to look my partner in the eye when sex comes to climax

J

JasRob

Maybe your just to excited or too horny..just relax dude and let the girl do the job and vice versa...

weepingeye

Gold Member
I absolutely love receiving head!

It appeals to me on so many different levels; having a girl on her knees looking up at me with those 'Am I doing this ok for you?' puppy dog eyes, is no doubt a big massage for the male ego. Other times it is the girl being dominant that buckles my knees. The scenarios are endless. I think the point for me is that my manhood -and when lucky my semen- is worshiped and adored. :icon_blow

Tasha, you're exactly right. The most erogenous zone is between the ears. So like all good sex, all good oral, giving and receiving, depends on mood and the foreplay, or indeed the lack of it as may be case. IMHO it is all about communicating to your partner, when giving, that you want to be there doing it.

From a purely physical aspect; with that many muscles in the cheeks and lips and the tongue inside and everything's warm and wet, damn, for guys and girls, surely it's awesome!! ;D

Someone once said that ' Fellatio is the ultimate form of trust.' haha

Oral's so intimate and open to so many scenarios, variations, spontaneity and naughtiness, I mostly prefer it to vanilla sex.

Bottom line - have fun with it! And don't hang your happy sex life on it. :)

muffdiver

Gold Member
I absolutely love receiving head!

It appeals to me on so many different levels; having a girl on her knees looking up at me with those 'Am I doing this ok for you?' puppy dog eyes, is no doubt a big massage for the male ego. Other times it is the girl being dominant that buckles my knees. The scenarios are endless. I think the point for me is that my manhood -and when lucky my semen- is worshiped and adored. :icon_blow

Someone once said that ' Fellatio is the ultimate form of trust.' haha

Oral's so intimate and open to so many scenarios, variations, spontaneity and naughtiness.

Never have had an issue with coming from head as always have prefered a great blowjob over sex.

Oh always love to repay the favour to the lady as it should be a two way experience.

:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

hillsbi

Bronze Member
It's been a problem for me too much of the time. I'm sure I need to relax more. I usually focus on her pleasure instead.

J

JadeTV

not to make any assumptions - i have found this to be the case with a few clients who are long term crystal meth smokers
just sayin

fatigue is another one for sure

It's been a problem for me too much of the time. I'm sure I need to relax more. I usually focus on her pleasure instead.