• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cum ,semen

D

DPWDE

Hi I am a young guy 18 years old and well this may sound a bit wierd but I cant cum any help out there?

K

kitty's desires

There could be many reasons you can't...I think it's something to talk to your GP about. Can you not cum at all? or only with a partner?

V

virgin85

Funny That. I can't come with a partner but I can go at it for ages and make my partner come. Her coming leaves me with a sense of satisfaction but I'm starting to think there might be something wrong. Should I be worried? Do other guys have a similar situation to mine or DPWDE's?

S

SUX2BU

When I was younger I had the same problem. Me an my gf at the time could have sex for an hour and I wouldnt come, not even come close. So we called it quits due to exhaustion lol.

At the time I had just lost my virginity so I was just happy to be having sex lol. I would say after about 3 months of regular sex one day something felt different. I found a rhythm where something felt 'really' good. After that, the problem was gone. I think it was just a case of not knowing how to make myself come.

So just keep at it and it will happen.

G

gr8stuff

Nothing to worry about,
I was the same when in my teens,
satisfied many without cumming myself,

you will find one day everthing just feels so different,
Your partner maybe in just the right position , wet enough so the walls allow a marvelous sensation along your shaft and deep inside of you.
with this sensation you look down admiring the female beauty that is sharing this moment with you,
Breasts in magical motion , panting in anticpation of each thrust, which causes you to get ino a position of trying to see your penertration.
all of a sudden it all comes together.

a sensation to behold
a moment to love.

make the most of it!

as you get older there will be times you wish you could relive the days of endless sex without cumming :)

D

DPWDE

ok I think that SUX2BU is on to something because i dont think that I have ever reached a orgasm maybe thats why I cant cum i have tried by myself but nothing , I also heard that when the penis is erect that the bladder is cut off so only the cum can cum tru is this correct?

D

DPWDE

another question is it normal to feel like viens in my ball sack?

G

gr8stuff

You sound paranoid,

yes the veins you refer to are natural, they are tubes that the semen flow through

(someone will give you the proper term for these)

I tell you what to do

if you are becoming too concerned consult medical help.
or

Find in this forum a good rub and tug massuse to give you a very relaxing massage whilst gently arousing eroginos zones like brushing past the penis head and testicles and even a finger on the rectum on the odd occasion.
This will get you so hard that even a stoke on the nipples will have your erection dancing.

Go on mate book a rub n tug even a blow job if you can get one

Girls help him out

D

DPWDE

rub n tug i have not heard of this b 4 are they listed on this site sumwhere?