• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Crazy stunts; - People trying to impress other`s

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
“We have all done something silly to impress someone else”, please share if you have or know off a crazy stunt, fun graphic`s are most welcome
Man wraps himself in box, nearly dies. (The Sun reports)
A man who wrapped himself in a box and mailed himself to his girlfriend nearly died after the parcel was lost in the post.
According to;- The Sun in London;- Hu Seng, from southern China, nearly suffocated after mailing himself to his girlfriend's office in a sealed box as a birthday surprise.
When the box finally arrived after a three-hour delay, shocked girlfriend Li Wang unwrapped the parcel to find her man/ boyfriend unconscious.
After being revived by paramedics Seng said he didn't realise the stunt would take so long.
"I tried to make a hole in the cardboard but it was too thick and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by shouting," he told The Sun. Paramedics said the cardboard had been too thick for an air hole.
(Sending flowers would have been, so much easier from a HappyPirate)
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/14706610/man-wraps-himself-in-box-nearly-dies/

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
I remember when I was a "carefree-so-in-love-younger-girl",
I sent a whole bunch of Lovely hand made chocolates, assorted toys & Sexy Lingerie
to my then boyfriend (a school teacher too) to his school!
for HIS birthday & the message read -
"Come & put these on for me - waiting with only my Chanel No5 on!!!"

Needless to say we shared 3 Blissful Sexy years together!