• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Craziest thing happened today

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
I'm still so bewildered by this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ But extremely overwhelmed with happiness

So last year I lost one of my cats ( around August 2021), she decided to Houdini out of my cat enclosure and I thought she was gone forever. I'd put up so many missing cat posters around my area and online Lost Pet ads ect, everything I could do to find her, I had done. I'd just started to lose hope because it's been a very long time, and I'd had the conclusion in my head that someone may have stolen her as she's a pedigree seal point Siamese.

I get a call around 5:30 today that she's at my local vet and I can come pick her up. Really thought I was dreaming ๐Ÿ˜ญ Turns out a lil old lady had been looking after her for the past several months and never thought to get her microchip checked ๐Ÿ˜…

At the end of the day, What a journey this has been ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG_20220615_192535.jpg
Here is the runaway. Looking real pleased with herself hahaha

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
I am so pleased for you, :) :) I had a similar thing happen when I was a boy, I had my dog returned to me after 18months.

I don't know why it isn't someone's first instinct to try find the owner of a lost pet haha ๐Ÿคฃ

Claudiaelle

Curvaceous Claudia
Gold Member
I'm still so bewildered by this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ But extremely overwhelmed with happiness

So last year I lost one of my cats ( around August 2021), she decided to Houdini out of my cat enclosure and I thought she was gone forever. I'd put up so many missing cat posters around my area and online Lost Pet ads ect, everything I could do to find her, I had done. I'd just started to lose hope because it's been a very long time, and I'd had the conclusion in my head that someone may have stolen her as she's a pedigree seal point Siamese.

I get a call around 5:30 today that she's at my local vet and I can come pick her up. Really thought I was dreaming ๐Ÿ˜ญ Turns out a lil old lady had been looking after her for the past several months and never thought to get her microchip checked ๐Ÿ˜…

At the end of the day, What a journey this has been ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 137408
Here is the runaway. Looking real pleased with herself hahaha
Welcome home girl๐Ÿ˜…