• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Conversation today

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Had a conversation today with a few women right and now there was mention of a person that is said to be a:

A Bitch, Slut and a Whore this person is all 3 of them ... Now my question is that possible?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
mirrors never lie
surely a woMAN can b wat ever she wants to b

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
OK, assuming it was a bona fide woman they were referring to, why can't she be all three? Depending on your definitions, there's not much in it between a Slut and a Whore, is there? And Bitch usually just means she's mean and nasty.

Phoebe

Legend Member
OK, assuming it was a bona fide woman they were referring to, why can't she be all three? Depending on your definitions, there's not much in it between a Slut and a Whore, is there? And Bitch usually just means she's mean and nasty.

Well Said. That was my purpose here not to be roasted... but I copped it from our roasters Bepp and Happy2....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
heyyyyy im a very nice guy just ask me
i take it u n XLNC are an item

Phoebe

Legend Member
Several of my personas are friendly to

Which ones out of the 365 that you have ....???? >LOL<

heyyyyy im a very nice guy just ask me
i take it u n XLNC are an item

Nope I am hans solo atm.....

Yeah, those two are the worst, sister.

Agreed, I think Happy sees Bepps ass and thinks a woolen sheeps arse verses bepp me thinks he knows...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Look this is about equality, if a man can be a bastard, SOB, and a wanker at the same time. I don't see why a woman cannot be a SBW? Hail the age of the woman is here...here cums the SBW...;)