• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Compliments and appreciation thread! Ladies only <3

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Ladies,

As we all know working in this industry is extremely hard, it is not just the physical exhaustion after a long night but also after a while you feel mentally and emotionally drained!

So what better way to fill our happy tanks up by appreciating and complimenting each other on the great things that we do to help each other out! It doesn't matter how big or small the thing is that another lady does, or whether we have already thanked/complimented the ladies in person!

I think in this industry that us ladies all we have in this industry is each other!

So although it may seem impolite or perhaps even a little rude, I ask that clients or males (unless they are staff members) please refrain from commenting on this thread. Unless it is of course 100% positive.

For example;
"Thank you X for saving me from that X client who you could see was making me uncomfortable"
or
" X I love your new shoes!"
or
"Thanks X for helping me clean my room after a booking"

You get the main idea ;)

Let me start it off with a few compliments to the ladies/ staff members to kick it off. I will post below.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love the post, Ginger. I totally agree...........a small compliment can make someones night.

Reactions: Dez

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Ladies,

As we all know working in this industry is extremely hard, it is not just the physical exhaustion after a long night but also after a while you feel mentally and emotionally drained!

So what better way to fill our happy tanks up by appreciating and complimenting each other on the great things that we do to help each other out! It doesn't matter how big or small the thing is that another lady does, or whether we have already thanked/complimented the ladies in person!

I think in this industry that us ladies all we have in this industry is each other!

So although it may seem impolite or perhaps even a little rude, I ask that clients or males (unless they are staff members) please refrain from commenting on this thread. Unless it is of course 100% positive.

For example;
"Thank you X for saving me from that X client who you could see was making me uncomfortable"
or
" X I love your new shoes!"
or
"Thanks X for helping me clean my room after a booking"

You get the main idea ;)

Let me start it off with a few compliments to the ladies/ staff members to kick it off. I will post below.

I love this post babe! xxx

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I think all the ladies help each other out whether they are having a bad night, or they've seen a difficult client, having problems at home , taking time out just to vent about something, complimenting hair, makeup and clothing, or just sitting down for a chat and a little rest. xxx