Comfort Massage

Lukey

Diamond Member
I respect the succinctness (yes it’s a word) of OP’s review.

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
Think person is talking about Comfort Massage Osb Park. It is tagged just below the heading.

peartywerty

Diamond Member
I've been to Comfort Massage a few times. Good parking facilities (out the back), rooms are fine, shower if needed. The online roster that's posted here is accurate and the girls I've seen have all been very good.

Maybe you could elaborate on your experience? Sorry to hear that you consider it to be a 'shit place.'

John Smithl

Legend Member
I got abused and the woman almost damaged my car, already reported to the police, never seen her before I think she picked up something from a wrong end.
Sorry to hear that happened to you - it must be confusing and confronting. You've done what you can by reporting the incident to the police and letting the forum know. Hopefully there is a good resolution for everyone.

So just to confirm, this happened at Comfort Massage in Osbourne Park??

Channelle

Legend Member
I got abused and the woman almost damaged my car, already reported to the police, never seen her before I think she picked up something from a wrong end.

... snd was it someone who worked there?
... in their premises?
... in their carpark?
... "almost damaged"?, so didn't?

Be handy to have some idea whether one should visit now or wait a little while.

D

Deleted member 49173

starting to sound like a case of " legal evading me " ..

Reactions: JLX