• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Coffee | Korean Escort

Fitz27

New Members
First review here : )


I saw Coffee on Saturday the 26th of September, messaged her around 1pm, received a reply soon after, booked a 1 hour session in the early evening.

Arrived a few minutes early at the address and messaged her I was outside, immediately invites me in despite it being early. As soon as I'm through the door she is kissing me, then leads me to the bedroom, sit down for some more kissing, then it's clothes off and down to business, she starts with a BJ and I have to ask her to stop as I didn't want to shoot to early, she didn't mind, so I went down on her for a while and got a good response from my efforts, I then spend some time exploring her body then it's dom on I finish in her soon after.

Photos are definitely her, overall a very good service, she's kind and isn't a starfish, her English was okay, we didn't need to translate and we could chat casually.

Will likely be seeing her again, good value for money.

Let me know if you got any questions, happy to answer
 

Attachments

  • 5933FCBB-C1CE-4DC3-BC73-92B181FF1138.jpg
    5933FCBB-C1CE-4DC3-BC73-92B181FF1138.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 8995E829-DD8C-45BF-A33B-B8CEC8115CAB_lg.webp
    8995E829-DD8C-45BF-A33B-B8CEC8115CAB_lg.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 171
First review here : )


I saw Coffee on Saturday the 26th of September, messaged her around 1pm, received a reply soon after, booked a 1 hour session in the early evening.

Arrived a few minutes early at the address and messaged her I was outside, immediately invites me in despite it being early. As soon as I'm through the door she is kissing me, then leads me to the bedroom, sit down for some more kissing, then it's clothes off and down to business, she starts with a BJ and I have to ask her to stop as I didn't want to shoot to early, she didn't mind, so I went down on her for a while and got a good response from my efforts, I then spend some time exploring her body then it's dom on I finish in her soon after.

Photos are definitely her, overall a very good service, she's kind and isn't a starfish, her English was okay, we didn't need to translate and we could chat casually.

Will likely be seeing her again, good value for money.

Let me know if you got any questions, happy to answer
Congrats on your first review, decent effort
 
Thanks for the review.

Do you know if she’s actually Korean?

I’m also sceptical of the photos as, in a couple of photos on the E&B ad, the wardrobes are distorted due to editing.
 
Back
Top