Coffee addicts

Flatboroque

Thick Thighs Saves Lives.
Diamond Member
1579092696957-png.52339

K

Kath

No.. Its either coffee or sex...

I choose sex but all of a sudden I have a fetish for having coffee poured on me? 🤔 I'm on my knees about to give oral and I would just love having coffee poured over my face, in my mouth, it can spill down on to my chest but that suddenly is one of my fantasies 😋

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I choose sex but all of a sudden I have a fetish for having coffee poured on me? 🤔 I'm on my knees about to give oral and I would just love having coffee poured over my face, in my mouth, it can spill down on to my chest but that suddenly is one of my fantasies 😋
Wowsers! I will just go brew up a fresh pot of espresso....

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Hahaha 😂 May I please request a few ice cubes in this fresh brew @sabredog?
Not sure how sexy a hot pot would be.. what’s that show? “Sex sent me to the ER”? Haha 😂😂😂
Not too cold though. A luke warm espresso just right to pour all over you...

My imagination is...oooo....mmm...

Osman

Gold Member
I drink about two cups of coffee a month, and I can't see the possibility of any sex for many months to come (or ever for that matter), so I can manage to live without them both.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
I drink about two cups of coffee a month, and I can't see the possibility of any sex for many months to come (or ever for that matter), so I can manage to live without them both.
I drink 2 cups in an hour.

TantraShiva

Legend Member

Over the penis? Like a spout lol Try hot chocolate or milo as alternatives or tea not that theres anything wrong with that.

Also champagne among other alcohole beverages could be used.

🤔 ooh mind racing

Hold on let me just book emily for seperate 5 bookings......