Looks too good to be true at those prices.For those prices I would have thought it would be B&A but would love to be proven wrong...
Bella provided something which I have never encountered before. That is, someone who massages better than their FS.I saw her at another shop, however I gather she is now only at 387.
Her massage was very nice. The other shop was legit, so I didn't ask about extras.
Based on her ability to massage, I would definitely consider extra services.
What's Bobo like? All extras? DATY/DFK? She has great tits in the photos.Thanks for the link. Turnover of WLs is pretty frequent here. Unfortunately a couple of the girls have moved on quite quickly; Jessica a couple of weeks ago was a lot of fun but only there for a short time. Earlier this week I had the good fortune to meet Bobo. Pleasant lass and I really enjoyed my time with her. Her English is limited but she had fun translating our conversation. I think she said she’d be there for another week or so after this. I’d definitely return for her.