bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
thus is not everyones cup of tea but does anyone know of a womens dress store that will belp a gut out by dressing him up ....im talking like personal assistance in sizing him up with tape ...riggt down to intimatea ...like i said not everyones cupp of tea there used to b a forum .no longed in xistence. where u could discuss this openly

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
David Jones has personal assistance that help with shopping and putting styles together etc and they should not discriminate on gender.
We used to have a shop in Adelaide Dorothy's Closet where a lot of the TS, drag queens etc bought clothing, shoes etc from

Happy2

Legend Member
Miss M you think these personal assistants
could help a country hick out ?
I feel so overdressed when meeting the likes of Bepp and HP I actually felt bad for them
Maybe these stylists could help me learn how to slum it around such plebs
What you think oh stylish one?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I feel so overdressed when meeting the likes of Bepp and HP I actually felt bad for them

I all most choked on my coffee luv nothing stylish about me at the moment I'm in holiday mode wearing my grandma hat as the kids call it (knitted beret) bit like having a tea cosy on my head and no makeup for all most 2 weeks

Is this the look you would like?

download.jpe

I personally think the Liberty of London shirt and lime tie much more dashing

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
overdressed ?? ur not wrong or were u ready for ur later date mmm.......