• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cleaning Sex Toys

S

sexnut

Best way to clean sex toys? I did ask someone but she never responded.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Wash them in soapy water initially, then dry and use an anti bacterial spray to finish.

So no nasties growing on them while not in use!!!

R & S :violent5:

S

Saige

The soap water..i use a antibactirial wih hot water....Sexnut also from now on put a condom on them too....

And u already have the ab spray!!

Keep them in dry clean box...not just in sock draw :)

:eek:ccasion14

A

Alecia the Foxx

I use condoms on mine, where I can, and tea tree oil. However, tea tree oil does not kill the hepatitis germ, so a stronger chemical antibacterial cleanser is required for things like butt plugs, etc, if condoms haven't been used with them.

skye

Gold Member
just soapy water is enough, let them dry on the dish rack. However, be sure to put them away before visitors come over and get turned on by your washed dishes, lol.

skye

Gold Member
oh yeah. Can always get a french maid to do the dirty work while your at it. mmm now there s a thought.

S

sexnut

The soap water..i use a antibactirial wih hot water....Sexnut also from now on put a condom on them too....

And u already have the ab spray!!

Keep them in dry clean box...not just in sock draw :)

:eek:ccasion14

Will condoms lessen the fun??

What is the antibacterial?

viper

Gold Member
Link is broken, so taken down.

Give this a read.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ava Valentine

Pjur Vibe Cleaner (24.95)- this is the best stuff you can buy. It's alcohol free, and both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. It's safe for all toys (gels, plastics, and silicone). Personally, I don't recommend soapy water because soap can be absorbed (especially on a porous gel toy) and create soap scum which in turn can give the user a nasty case of thrush. A little bit of warm water, and then a spray down with Pjur is what I'd recommend. x

Last edited:
G

Givenchy

So an antibacterial is best to use after soapy water.? I generally use soapy water dry and then put them away

F

fedexman

You can use those alco wipes to wipe them down and then rinse with water

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Condom is the way to go. I like the feel of a condom on me/in me better than the feel of whatever material the toys are made of and I believe it is the best way to keep them hygenic.
Was told once that cleaning products destroy the surface of the toy (especially plastic toys) and open it up for all kinds of nasties.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

sexnut

I gave a warm water with soap wash then dried on towel, spray with plur stuff and wrapped them in the towel in a plastic bag into the cupboard.

How is this for storage?