• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yoda
Please explain o_O

In my humble opinion. When our minds are involved in infidelity....be it messaging, talking, or just being in the presence of the infideltee....... One is already breaking the oath of faithfulness (if that is agreed in the relationship).

However.....many seem to think that it is ok as long as sexual acts are not engaged in. And many excuses can be made until the relationship falls apart.

If a line is crossed and it got physical. Then it is often treated like a black and white crime......

One leads to the other and is as negative as the other when it comes to breach of trust and integrity.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
My thoughts is that a " friend with benefits" or f**k buddy arrangement would be a physical affair, an emotional one would be one where there was feelings for the other person and that may also be physical too.

Lol...try telling that to a jealous partner

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I believe a physical affair is where you do not care about the one you are with but receiving the physical satisfaction you are seeking. Alas even with a blow up doll some become attached to.Some more than others.

Therefore I believe having sex with another there will always be even a little emotional elements.
The other problem is what you are receiving physical or emotional feedback.

So the secret is to enjoy the experience and try not to have your heart too close to the experience.

svengali

Foundation Member
I want to know what constitutes an "emotional affair".

In my humble opinion for a relationship with someone other than a partner to be considered an "affair" sex, either actual or intended, has to be involved. Being in a monogamous relationship does not preclude friendship with or even feelings of affection towards all members of the opposite sex.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
More than one WL has remarked to me that they see themselves as saving many a marriage, by allowing the husband to obtain sexual release (often because the wife has lost interest in sex or they have just gotten bored with each other physically) in a way that doesn't involve an emotional attachment like a love affair. These WLs commonly regard men as having a greater need, or almost uncontrollable urges, compared to women. I don't know how far that's true -- there seem to be some pretty horny female folk on here!

R

Raye@Langtrees

I agree with Lana....there is no difference as emotional will lead to physical. Or physical will lead to emotional, as time by both parties is spent together whether it's actual intimacy or bonding emotionally. Bonding emotionally with some one is a commitment ......having physical intimacy there is attraction... so yes there's no difference it's cheating it's a lie and it sucks.

image.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree with both Raye and Lana with the exception that i also find it can apply to seeing working girl regularly - the right one anyway. Just because money changes hands doesn't put up an emotional barrier in my experience, or maybe the emotional barrier is there to begin with, but with regular "long" visits.. and if a strong connection develops, that barrier starts to weaken and a special bond develops even if the money arrangement stays the same. What's most important is trust and respect. especially respecting her boundaries as a working girl, you might be close but there's things you just don't ask.

Last edited:

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
Have to say I'm more on the emotional side of things.
Being a swinger with my ex the sex side never bother me it was crossing the line when it becomes emotional.
Emotional means so much more and everything you then do with that person means so much more, anyone can just have a good root but having emotional sex you tend to do more and get more out of it.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
article-2372492-1AF0C050000005DC-520_634x423.jpg

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I can understand the idea and although i have a wife albeit just a working relationship, i would be happy to just have someone who cares and i can connect to. So if i had a mistress, she could end up being my wife. So i suppose i just want to have one person.

Sounds Good Cruiser...............:shame::):happy:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I rather stand alone and have not strings tied to anywhere anyone. Having family and/or mistress is too much hard work. Screw that and just be a loner, sure loneliness will always by your side but no stupid situations to stress you out. You live a few months longer.

Dallas

Legend Member
Me liking your post was not liking your situation TG, but understanding because i don't really have even one myself

I can relate. I couldn't get a date with my mother's bowling partner if I offered to push her wheel chair, pour her gin and tonics and whistle songs from the great depression! :eek: Where I live absolutely everyone is either in a relationship or has come out of a bad one and just wants to stay single with their cats. Offering a pet grooming service is the only way I'm going to get a little pussy LOL!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I can relate. I couldn't get a date with my mother's bowling partner if I offered to push her wheel chair, pour her gin and tonics and whistle songs from the great depression! :eek: Where I live absolutely everyone is either in a relationship or has come out of a bad one and just wants to stay single with their cats. Offering a pet grooming service is the only way I'm going to get a little pussy LOL!
Priceless

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- You know to this day I still do not get this idea, it amazes Meeeeeeee.
If you got a hot wife at Home and she takes care of your kids, why would you look for a Mistress? Why?

I understand my lifestyle, after all I am an Old Ugly Pirate, who has never had any luck................
but guys with such luck......a Sexy Wifey, a Home, well cared for kids............Why would you look else where?

My husband having a mistress for pleasure.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Ahoy;- You know to this day I still do not get this idea, it amazes Meeeeeeee.
If you got a hot wife at Home and she takes care of your kids, why would you look for a Mistress? Why?

I understand my lifestyle, after all I am an Old Ugly Pirate, who has never had any luck................
but guys with such luck......a Sexy Wifey, a Home, well cared for kids............Why would you look else where?
You have to be lucky in the first place HP & SG