• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

cheapest punt

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ok I recently had my cheapest non asian punt while visiting SA.
$50 for untimed fun in Salisbury....
So where was yours??

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Did this $50 include a
11072.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Sorry Farm Boy, the area of Salisbury has a high population and high volume of migrants, basically middle class area. Currently in S.A you see a lot of adds for rewards by women, tough times in the neighbour hoods I am guessing
But;- I do get your meaning

Happy2

Legend Member
Mrs Palmer is a dry rough old bitch always needs lube does not do Dirty Talk cant squirt or cum and has a part time job wiping shit of a arsehole no Wonder everyone fucks her but none brags about it.
Except our friend Homer , FB
They have a special relationship:D

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Ok I recently had my cheapest non asian punt while visiting SA.
$50 for untimed fun in Salisbury....
So where was yours??

No I can beat that In James Street Northbridge there was a place called Januarys, and Surprise Surprise the Lady who ran the place was a tall charge type called January .

Now upon entering this establishment what you saw was a assortment of woman in various dress seated on about three lounges ( containment policy era not many brothels but they were well stocked ) anyway up the far end enviably sat January with her arm around a shorter younger woman with Marilyn Monroe type blond hair.

January would give you a quick look over make up her mind as whether to kick you out or let you stay and then introduce you to her girls some times more than a dozen .
The blond girlfriend was not always included .and I was too scared to ever ask foe permission to pork the Madams girlfriend .

Now one day Jan was not there but the girlfriend was seizing the opportunity I picked her and once in the room she went through the menu it started at $20 to what ever ,

Now about six or so years previously Perth and Kal WLs offered a basic service sex no strip $10 ( keep their top on panty's off ) anyway I ran the old 10 bucks no strip past her and got a

Yes Why Not ?

perhaps she was sure her lover would let her keep the lot so no loss so there you have it my last 10 dollar root and I am still thinking about it all these years later .

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Mrs Palmer is a dry rough old bitch always needs lube does not do Dirty Talk cant squirt or cum and has a part time job wiping shit of a arsehole no Wonder everyone fucks her but none brags about it.

Oh Miss Palmer ain't that bad, she's around my age...no wrinkles yet. She can be bit dry at times, some moisturizer for the lovely does wonder. No dirty talk needed nor do we need the Moana Lisa. It depends on which twin you choose, most time I choose the non-arse facing twin and things are A ok. But sometimes I opt for some kink and chose the other one. So there depends on yer fancy. A great imagination does wonder, hence dirty talk is not required.

I'd do a review on miss Palmer but I don't think it has a place on this great forum of ours.

bdouble77

Silver Member
A mate of mine picked up a 'lot lizard' at bp wingfield...cost him $20 for half hour!

note: a 'lot lizard' is a streetwalker that frequents roadhouses that truckies use.