• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Cheap Aussie

Next topic: Cheap Aussies 🇦🇺😂


My first encounter with the elusive “cheap Aussie” happened, appropriately enough, in Armadale.


I’d spotted an ad on Locanto, sent a message and was pleasantly surprised by the quick reply. Price confirmed, instructions received, and before long I was cruising toward the address feeling like I’d just accepted a side quest with absolutely no idea what the final boss looked like.


I messaged to say I was nearby.


Almost instantly: park on the designated side near the pool.


Very organised. Five stars for logistics already.


I casually wandered toward the door trying to look like a man who definitely knew exactly what he was doing. The door opened and there she was — mid-30s, very curvaceous, big bust, pale smooth skin and long hair tied into a top knot. Definitely attractive, but with a wonderfully normal suburban-mum vibe.


The house completed the picture: kids’ toys everywhere.


She apologised for the clutter and warmly ushered me through the domestic obstacle course into a clean spare room with a soft queen-size bed. It was such a strange contrast — one minute I’m carefully stepping around toys, the next I’m thinking, Well… this escalated quickly.


Then came the most Australian romantic ritual imaginable:


“PayID okay?”


Out came the iPhone. Tap, tap, tap.


Bing. Sent.


Her phone went bing.


“Thanks.”


Nothing says sensual anticipation quite like instant bank settlement. 😂


Within moments the suburban small talk had disappeared and things became considerably more energetic. Clothes vanished, chemistry kicked in, and what followed was a very enthusiastic encounter that left both of us red-faced and catching our breath.


By the end I was lying there like a stunned mullet wondering how a $120 Locanto expedition had turned into the highlight of my afternoon.


Then, almost instantly, normal life resumed.


She slipped her dress back on, asked what I had planned for the rest of the day and politely chatted while I attempted to regain some dignity and locate all my belongings.


“Got everything?”


Yep.


She escorted me back through the toy minefield, I gave her a quiet thank-you at the door, and off I went — grinning like I’d just discovered a secret Armadale loyalty program nobody had told me about.


For $120, it became one of those little adventures I happily repeated whenever the opportunity appeared. Eventually she moved away and vanished from the scene.


And that seems to be the tragedy of the legendary cheap Aussie encounter: occasionally you stumble across absolute gold, enjoy it while it lasts… and then one day the mine closes forever.


Armadale produced a few gold mines in my time. None lasted forever, but some definitely earned a permanent place in the archives. 😂🇦🇺
6FC37C36-DFB6-4B02-BE94-D17636067DFF.png
 
Back
Top