• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chat Sites

PKE

Silver Member
I spend a lot of time waiting around during the day. I "discovered" dating/chat sites which looked pretty cool... bit of x rated chat... fun I thought. A month on and I'm sick and tired of sex bots. Does anyone know of any actual sites where there are real people on the other end of the chat? If anyone has had first hand experience I'd like to hear about it. And no pay sites or credit card verification sites... scary bottomless cash pit those things must be...

dan60

Diamond Member
i have visited some of these sites years ago, and found them all to be false with robotic answers, trying to lure you in and spend cash.
i found it amusing and had some fun using a vpn and spurious email address, so they didn't have a clue where i was, and still got the same old 'chat' shit, with ladies 'in your area'.
you have more chance of picking up a woman by rubbing a cucumber seductively in coles fruit section.
i tried this as well, the police were quite good about it ,and i'll report back after my court case in september.
meanwhile, don't wast your time and money.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
It is very simple, you need to PAY, then you can chat, the more you become involved the more it will cost you.
Plenty, cam to cam sites, it is a growing multi-million dollar market.
As far as getting a date? you will have better chances of winning a lottery.

Biglingtony

Gold Member
About 15 years ago all the chat sites were closed down for some reason...was a good place to find girls

MikeB

Legend Member
RHP gives variable results, generally fake scam profiles are usually removed very quickly.

have used this to hook up with a number of play mates, esp when travelling.

It is also useful for identifying adult life style events which offer great opportunities to mix with like minded, uninhibited crowds where play times are usually a shared objective and facilities are readily to hand to move from social chit chat to the bedroom, dungeon or just the couchšŸ„³šŸ˜ˆ