Chantelle James Is NOW the Madam of langtrees VIP Perth

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
Yay!! Congratulations!! 🥳🥳

Tiah Tiara

Silver Member
Just to update all our clients & girls that work with us, Chantelle James is the official madam of Langtrees VIP Perth.
She has been doing the job for the last 2 months and she is wonderful at it. Kate and I have moved aside to concentrate on Langtrees.com

View attachment 214006
Sexy smile, Lovely lady and a boss bitch Madam, Chantelle you are appreciated! We adore you 💓

doob

Legend Member
Not an easy job I'm sure, so many personalities, so many egos, so many people who may resent you when you have to put the "hard word" on them, meeting target budgets and the piece de resistance - when staff ring up with excuses for being late and then don't turn up. Let's not even start about the self-appointed "experts" you find in every organization.

It's the same in every other job too but this one isn't the type you go public with. Good luck, it does have its rewards and not necessarily the monetary aspect. Every new job's a stepping stone of someone's talents and career development.

You don't give a fuck anymore... now you sell them. :excited: 😍 😁

Congratulations.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Congratulations Chantelle.

From a male perspective I know we rely on a good madam to offer advice as to which lady would suit you for what you are looking for.

But what makes a good madam from a workers perspective?

Genuinely interested.

Francesca_LT

Silver Member
Congratulations Chantelle.

From a male perspective I know we rely on a good madam to offer advice as to which lady would suit you for what you are looking for.

But what makes a good madam from a workers perspective?

Genuinely interested.
In my opinion, someone who is respectful yet firm. Someone there to pull us into line and also help us out when we need it. Offer guidance from past experience, etc. A good working environment is always made better by a great manager in any workplace.

doob

Legend Member
One of the best 🤗
I really enjoy working with @Chantelle James x
The important thing for everyone working there is to keep liking her when she tells people things they don't want to hear but need to hear. It's an unpleasant thing in any company about being in a supervisory position and having to answer to people above. Good luck and congratulations on the promotion.