• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Celebrity crushes. Who's yours??

S

sexycrystal

FUDD ITS YOU , your my celebrity crush lol next on the list teenage mutant ninja turtle Rafael , then pepi la pew love that horny little skunk

Fudd

Foundation Member
FUDD ITS YOU , your my celebrity crush lol next on the list teenage mutant ninja turtle Rafael , then pepi la pew love that horny little skunk

....lol, Crystal, thank God your list didnt include that wasically wabbit Bugs Bunny...... :)

Fudd :laughing4

Carlos

Silver Member
Erin Gray - Wilma in the Buck Rogers TV show. Her skin tight lycra jumpsuits left a lasting impression on my youth and the bed sheets.

T

Triggsurf

Some good crushes. I've only ever really had one, Myfanway Warhurst from Triple J/Spicjs and Specks....

C

crankmaster

Dita Von Tease im not sure if thats the right spelling but she's amazing!

F

Farm Boy

Link is brpken so has been taken down

Excellent choice Crankmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cosmo-vars

The TRON Siren...in that outfit...I think her name was Beau?

Failing that; Abigail Spencer [She was 'Blah Blah' from HIMYM, and in Mad Men]

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love the weirdos......Jack Nicolson, Edward Norton......hmmmmmm I am sure I find another admirable 'nutcase' when I think about it a bit longer.
Ah.......here we go Klaus Kinski.......he is the ultimate nutter.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

Sandi Lang

My favourite celebrity.... OH!!
There are so many to choose from... but Gerard Buttler I must say is damn fine.
I would love to have my wicked way with him...
Then there is Vin Diesel he is also hot, hot, hot!!! I heard that he is gay though.. is this true? I hope not because that would kill my fantasy.

Sandi

xxxx

M

Modpar

yeah, Sophia Loren is still hot, she was smouldering when younger, she just had "it"