• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Celebrity crushes. Who's yours??

W

WRXXXR

In a world where the hilton's (Perez and Paris!) seem to hold as much power as prime ministers it's hard to escape the celebrity world...

So who's your celebrity crush.

I have 3. 2 real ones and a man crush lol.

First is Christina Aguilera. Love her music and her style. Something very hot and dirty about her.
images

Next ones a bit left field but it's Sarah Palin, dunno why but there's also something i find sexy about her lol
images

My man crush (non sexual, I just want to be him) is Vin diesel!
images

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alecia the Foxx

Clive Owen. Yummo!!!

Attachments

• Clive Owen.jpg
    Clive Owen.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 2
F

Farm Boy

Showing my age but Sophia beautiful for decades and a wonderful life story.

I'm not Italian, I am Neapolitan! It's another thing!
—Sophia Loren -interview with Barbara Walters [4]

Loren was born in the Clinica Regina Margherita in Rome,[5][6] daughter of Romilda Villani (1914–1991) and Riccardo Scicolone, a construction engineer.[7] Scicolone refused to marry Villani, leaving her, a piano teacher and aspiring actress, without support.[8] Loren's parents had another child together, her sister Anna Maria Villani Scicolone, in 1938. Loren has two younger paternal half-brothers, Giuliano and Giuseppe.[9] Romilda, Loren, and Maria lived with Loren's grandmother in Pozzuoli, near Naples, to survive.[10]

During World War II, the harbour and munitions plant in Pozzuoli was a frequent bombing target of the Allies. During one raid, as Loren ran to the shelter, she was struck by shrapnel and wounded in the chin. After that, the family moved to Naples, where they were taken in by distant relatives.[citation needed]

After the war, Loren and her family returned to Pozzuoli. Grandmother Luisa opened a pub in their living room, selling homemade cherry liquor. Villani played the piano, Maria sang and Loren waited on tables and washed dishes. The place was very popular with the American GIs stationed nearby.

When she was 14 years old, Loren entered a beauty contest in Naples and, while not winning, was selected as one of the finalists. Later she enrolled in acting class and was selected as an extra in Mervyn LeRoy's 1951 film Quo Vadis, launching her career as a motion picture actress.

S

switch28

Kate Winslett
Kelis
Kate Beckinsdale

Kate Winslett is looking super hot right now...

O

ogloco

Kate Winslett
Kelis
Kate Beckinsdale

Kate Winslett is looking super hot right now...

am i the only one who notices the subliminal message

my celeb crush is mila kunis and flame me but i find kim kardashian fucking hot

T

TB

I would like to be crushed by Hugh Jackman....that would be totally worth it.
So...any Hugh Jackman lookalikes out there?
Apply in person to front reception Langtrees Perth....Shirt off (preferably)
I will remove the rest....
Now, no Danny DeVito lookalikes who think they look like Hugh Jackman only genuine Hugh Jackman's to apply.
I will make an exception if you look like Clive Owen....but only if you have you shirt off....and you are smiling.
Look forward to meeting you.
Cheers TB

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont worry Fudd As you would have noticed Bugs often dresses up in drag for
you. So you must have more going for you than you think

Happy2

Legend Member
I am kind of onWR3XR's side with Sarah Palin
but she seems pretty on the outside only

A

Alecia the Foxx

I am kind of onWR3XR's side with Sarah Palin
but she seems pretty on the outside only

Lots of guys think Sarah Palin is hot, and a few girls too. Nothing wrong with her looks at all.

A

Alecia the Foxx

But she's plain mental!!!!!

Some people really dig on mental. I mean, I think Jack Black is hot, and it's mainly because he is so "out there." Some people would call him mental. I think the best people are a bit crazy myself.

Attachments

• Jack-Black-9542484-1-402.jpg
    Jack-Black-9542484-1-402.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 4

Fudd

Foundation Member
Some people really dig on mental. I mean, I think Jack Black is hot, and it's mainly because he is so "out there." Some people would call him mental. I think the best people are a bit crazy myself.

...they are just jealous, Alecia, because they don't hear the voices.....lol :)

F

Farm Boy

WRXXXR
Sarah is not from LEFT field and she did win a bikini contest .

W

WRXXXR

WRXXXR
Sarah is not from LEFT field and she did win a bikini contest .

Thought someone might pick up on that bit of politics but it's just how I say things!

Certainly no right or wrongs in this thread but Halle berry does nothing for me :(