Celebrations for Mother's day - do we also celebrate MILFs today?

MikeB

Legend Member
Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers

Should we also be celebrating all the amazing MILFs today or should there be a separate MILF day 40 weeks before Mother's day to rejoice in the sexy, sunsual erotic carnal pleasure that qualifies them for Mother's Day adoration? Why not celebrate twice....

Last edited:

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Yes, happy mothers day! Where would we be without them?

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Do you ever worry that someone may see your mum as a MILF?
This is where @Phoebe can make a positive contribution please, thanks πŸ‘

T

Tania Admin

Do you ever worry that someone may see your mum as a MILF?

I got a friend request from one of my son's (he's an adult) friends on Facebook.
Said person messaged my son and said "I've sent a friend request to all your hot friends".
To which my son got pissed off and replied "You sent a request to my mum you weirdo".

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I got a friend request from one of my son's (he's an adult) friends on Facebook.
Said person messaged my son and said "I've sent a friend request to all your hot friends".
To which my son got pissed off and replied "You sent a request to my mum you weirdo".

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Hope he didnt send your mum his penis pic.

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers

Should we also be celebrating all the amazing MILFs today or should there be a separate MILF day 40 weeks before Mother's day to rejoice in the sexy, sunsual erotic carnal pleasure that qualifies them for Mother's Day adoration? Why not celebrate twice....
Lol good idea