• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Cauliflower Fried Rice without Rice 😜

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
I need to do a diet, for my health. So I'm thinking of exploring yummy veggies meal. Hope you like it too guys ;)πŸ‘

Ingredient :
Cauliflower (shredded)
Unsalted Butter
Eggs
Onion (diced fine)
Garlic (minced)
Oyster Sauce
Worcester sauce
Sesame Oil
Salt & Pepper for taste
Chives / Green Onion (chop)

Cooking Time :
Shredded cauliflower, you can use copper, cheese shredded or food processor. Heat butter on the pan add garlic, onion and add eggs after cook well (you can make an omelette or scramble separately or mixed together). Add cauliflower, oyster sauce, worcester sauce mix all together about 6 minutes. Raise the heat add salt, pepper, sesame oil and chives mix well. Tested before you serve on the plate please and your food is ready. Hope you like it ;)πŸ‘
20200330_104312.jpg
*you can also add some more veggies if you like too, but i prefer simple like this :)

dan60

Diamond Member
cauliflower is one of my favourites.
unfortunately most of my recipes are not good for diets.
apart from the old favourite cauliflower cheese, the indians do some great things with cauliflower.
look up Gobi recipes.
cauliflower bhajis, gobi aloo (cauli & spuds), whole cauli heads.
but they are not cheap at the moment :(

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
cauliflower is one of my favourites.
unfortunately most of my recipes are not good for diets.
apart from the old favourite cauliflower cheese, the indians do some great things with cauliflower.
look up Gobi recipes.
cauliflower bhajis, gobi aloo (cauli & spuds), whole cauli heads.
but they are not cheap at the moment :(
Hi @dan60
Cauliflower and broccoli is my favorites
I most veggies is expensive at the moment
But we still need veggies isn't
Better then meats 😜

Btw will have a look recipes that u suggested
Thx so much πŸ˜πŸ‘

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
I need to do a diet, for my health. So I'm thinking of exploring yummy veggies meal. Hope you like it too guys ;)πŸ‘

Ingredient :
Cauliflower (shredded)
Unsalted Butter
Eggs
Onion (diced fine)
Garlic (minced)
Oyster Sauce
Worcester sauce
Sesame Oil
Salt & Pepper for taste
Chives / Green Onion (chop)

Cooking Time :
Shredded cauliflower, you can use copper, cheese shredded or food processor. Heat butter on the pan add garlic, onion and add eggs after cook well (you can make an omelette or scramble separately or mixed together). Add cauliflower, oyster sauce, worcester sauce mix all together about 6 minutes. Raise the heat add salt, pepper, sesame oil and chives mix well. Tested before you serve on the plate please and your food is ready. Hope you like it ;)πŸ‘
*you can also add some more veggies if you like too, but i prefer simple like this :)
I like Cauliflower

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I like Cauliflower
Brussel sprouts with cauliflower add some pesto sauce helps with dieting as with pumkin carotts and celery the cheese sauce doesn't do much for loosing weight when Hungary munch on a piece of celery or carrots throw the apples in the bin that's all they are is rubbish watermelon is good on warm days as well as kiwi fruit and pineapple just hope someone can make something nice with these ingredients.