Carmen Nuru - Darwin - 0456 985 900 Erotic Massage

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Carmen Nuru
Mobile; 0456 985 900

This is erotic massage only, full service is not available.

Website;

570ec7ea-4634-4385-8d35-6478e385dce7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Josfer72

Gold Member
I had the absolute pleasure of having an appointment with Carmen almost a year ago as i just happened to be in Darwin. As stated no FS but everything else was very good! She is warm, friendly with a bubbly personality and very easy to get on with! Highly recommend her! 🙂

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had the absolute pleasure of having an appointment with Carmen almost a year ago as i just happened to be in Darwin. As stated no FS but everything else was very good! She is warm, friendly with a bubbly personality and very easy to get on with! Highly recommend her! 🙂
10 posts awarded babe

Hughie

Bronze Member
Each time I try she is busy. Now you’ve reminded me i’ll Try again

2daysoff1

Silver Member
I've seen Carmen a few times and do recommend her. Great relaxing massage with Nuru gel. Very friendly and lovely to talk to. Not full service but you don't miss out on much. I knew I'd be going back within the first five minutes

Last edited:

2daysoff1

Silver Member
I've seen Carmen a few times and do recommend her. Great relaxing massage with Nuru gel. Very friendly and lovely to talk to. Not full service but you don't miss out on much. I knew I'd be going back within the first five minutes
Just a snippet to add to this. Carmen's English is perfect but she has a Spanish accent. I find this incredibly sexy, it's almost like my ears are having their own little orgasms