• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner?

T

Tamara

I believe you can if you are both communicating, willing to listen and grow as a couple. The biggest thing I have found that impacts on disturbing a couples healthy sex life is letting life get in the way and forgetting the little things.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Realistically I can say for so far as now, yes.

We've been together for 11 years and the only imperfect thing about our sex life is not having enough time to have more. But It would be a lot easier going on the time if we weren't also trying to find time for our other preferences.

I think that what we have works really well for us because I'm so hard wired for pain play and I know that he's the only one I can get those needs met with. That in turn makes me want him more on a sexual level. Makes me more prone to want to make sure his needs and desires are met in return.

I think some people can get easily bored with one sex partner long term, but I'm just not wired that way. I have very clear boundaries with people and do not invite or allow physical contact with many people. For me the fact that my physical interaction with people is limited peaks that stimulation of intimacy when I'm with Him. It heightens those receptors for me and makes me more hungry for our sex, completely un interested in sex with other males.

(Shall I hand out spew bags now?)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

We've been together for 11 years and the only imperfect thing about our sex life is not having enough time to have more. But It would be a lot easier going on the time if we weren't also trying to find time for our other preferences.

I think that what we have works really well for us because I'm so hard wired for pain play and I know that he's the only one I can get those needs met with. That in turn makes me want him more on a sexual level. Makes me more prone to want to make sure his needs and desires are met in return.

I think some people can get easily bored with one sex partner long term, but I'm just not wired that way. I have very clear boundaries with people and do not invite or allow physical contact with many people. For me the fact that my physical interaction with people is limited peaks that stimulation of intimacy when I'm with Him. It heightens those receptors for me and makes me more hungry for our sex, completely un interested in sex with other males.

Maybe tissues? ☺️

Buk

Diamond Member

Yes.

Buk

Diamond Member
Yes.....if you believe in fairy tales....and I apologise in advance to those who I will have offended.

Summer Loving

Bronze Member
I really think you can. Growing as couple and as individuals you express your emotional needs to them most days , being with someone long term I am assuming there would be still sexual chemistry still. And having the ability to express your needs and wants with them.. should reflect in the bedroom too

T

Tania Admin

Hubby and I have been married for over 3 years. It just gets better for the both of us :)

Reactions: Buk
T

Tania Admin

3 whole years?
You've only just scratched the surface Tania Enjoy and keep growing together
Yes. But we are both at an age where inhibition and public opinion don't count anymore. We are soooo into each other. Then again the day I fell in love with Naughty Thoughts was the day I met him. Those who worked with us at the time will substantiate, he made me into a blushing blob of jelly. From the day of our first date we were engaged 6 weeks later, married 3 months later and it just gets better. It was/is a fairy tale. I'm lucky to have found him. I love him in a way that is indescribable. For now and for always.

kneaded relief

Gold Member
I feel in love with my high school sweet heart at the age of 15,dated for 7 years,got married at age of 22,still ticking to date,if things get stall,all u do find a way to spice it up,the maths behind keeping it going,with your partner that shares your bed every nite,in reality and sum time we all fantasy and get the urge to be else where,but that's just a fantasy,for you know in your heart that you can't love love another as much as you loved the one you with,but if you differ on this ,its just sex ones after not love,I could be wrong here but that's my thoughts.

Reactions: Buk

Sasha Webber

Bronze Member
YES YOU CAN...

I do believe this type of relationship is possible and can be available (hard to find of course)
and of course it is up to the individuals also... the key here is honesty and clear communications..

(having said that ... U cant always take the good with the bad for example... just because U have this fabulous out of this world physical intimate connection with a person; doesn’t mean that its OK to remain in or accept an abusive type of relationship...)

he/she/they may be the best sex you have ever had and may always be.. but u cant have that and expect it to be ok and continue maintaining that intimacy if that same person is hurting or hitting or abusing you in anyway shape or form eg:
(mentally physically emotionally spiritually; or financially sexually; verbally and vice versa for that matter.).

i think this is where a lot of people become stuck .... yes its possible indeed... sometimes you just have to reach for it or work together.. it is also achievable.. again communication and honesty... if you want to try a vibrator ... well tell him this and talk about it and organise to go buy one and try one together ... when you take it home and try it out... say if it feels funny or hurts or if u really liked it in one spot or when he did this with it etc... and u learn and about eachother and together... and you go from there and just keep growing as someone above mentioned...

i hope that helps and instils some faith for you... xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

kisses and hugs
Sasha Webber

Sasha Webber

Bronze Member
oh yeah... and just DON’T forget to MAKE time... when its for you two and u need it... organise or plan a weekend away or a meet and greet on Ur lunch break and bring a picnic blanket for a romp together... perhaps organise when you shower to shower together - it saves time and gives u both a chance to get intimate... if ur scared of shower sex; oral sex is a nice way to still have some intimacy when you are both craving it... get someone to look after everything for 2 hours for one day every 5-7-10 days and that can be your guys "youi" time.. :) there are ways... im sure you can work something out... otherwise be like kids and hide behind the tree or under the house for a passionate kiss and an intimate feel amongst eachother... lol now that’s hot; especially with someone u love!

T

Tania Admin

You know when it's the one. I had been independent for so long before I married NT, it was hard at first. I knew I loved him wholeheartedly, yet it felt strange sharing my personal space with anyone other than the kids. It's hard to describe. But I was already in awe the first day I met him. I kept sabotaging my computer so he would have to fix it, then he permanently fixed it. To my frustration. So I bit the bullet and asked him out by email...lol...I know sooooo romantic...The rest is history.

The most important part is,,I finally liked me again , was happy, life was cruusey,,,,I didnt need anyone to fill any voids,,,and then I met NT. :) :)

kneaded relief

Gold Member
only reason I'm here on this website,is attributes to a person,the reason I'm on here,interesting I'm learning more about the opposite sex,feelings ,thoughts,emotions,adventure,dare,,free will,sharing one's thought,its great and I'm enjoying it,D girl thankyou.

Buk

Diamond Member
Yes. But we are both at an age where inhibition and public opinion don't count anymore. We are soooo into each other. Then again the day I fell in love with Naughty Thoughts was the day I met him. Those who worked with us at the time will substantiate, he made me into a blushing blob of jelly. From the day of our first date we were engaged 6 weeks later, married 3 months later and it just gets better. It was/is a fairy tale. I'm lucky to have found him. I love him in a way that is indescribable. For now and for always.
I envy you and wish you both a long and loving life together. You have what I dream about.

Buk

Diamond Member
I feel in love with my high school sweet heart at the age of 15,dated for 7 years,got married at age of 22,still ticking to date,if things get stall,all u do find a way to spice it up,the maths behind keeping it going,with your partner that shares your bed every nite,in reality and sum time we all fantasy and get the urge to be else where,but that's just a fantasy,for you know in your heart that you can't love love another as much as you loved the one you with,but if you differ on this ,its just sex ones after not love,I could be wrong here but that's my thoughts.
Agreed kneaded relief, love conquers all....when you find it and most importantly can keep it.

Sasha Webber

Bronze Member
only reason I'm here on this website,is attributes to a person,the reason I'm on here,interesting I'm learning more about the opposite sex,feelings ,thoughts,emotions,adventure,dare,,free will,sharing one's thought,its great and I'm enjoying it,D girl thankyou.
shes beautiful... good on you for being proud to show her off.... ! we need more men like that lol

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
At the moment I would say no, just because of the industry I am in.

However if I wasn't in this industry I believe it is very possible.

I feel as though even if I wasn't in the industry I would be a lot more adventurous with my partner. Being with someone you are comfortable with you have the chance to explore a lot more things without fear of embarrassment or judgement.

T

Tania Admin

I envy you and wish you both a long and loving life together. You have what I dream about.
Thank you Buk. I never thought I would find a love like we have. And to top it off our sex life get's better and better :)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Do we need a voice of reason here, to counteract the voice of naivety?
Of course, if you are talking about a long time being months, or a few years, then "Hell Yeh"
However, if you are talking long term as in many years, then don't be so bloody naive.
Ever heard of the "seven year itch"?
Nothing lasts forever, as Heraclitus said in 535BC "There is nothing more constant than change".

People change; they get bored, they get too familiar.
"Spice it up" I hear you say. How many spices are there. Couples who have been together 20 years have probably done it all; tried every flavour; given up; tried again and finally decided that this is now their life.

That's when the punting begins

Thank heaven for working ladies, eh?