• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Can someone please explain why...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Was busy buying my polony today at moy local Woolworths store when in front of me stood a beautiful lady that would be sure to turn heads wherever she went... Problem was,

Her rude, abuse boyfriend. Not only was he being rude to the deli lady but to her as well, everything involved the F word.

"F this" "F that" "hurry the F up" "make up your F mind"

Can anybody tell me why an abosolute stunner be with someone that treats everybody including her with no respect?
Maybe love is blind but it`s not deaf and what would it take for her to realise this??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Maybe it was husband and wife.

So that allows him to be rude to the deli lady??

If it was husband and wife should I still take some pity on her?? Surely she would have seen what he was like before she agreed to marry... HMMM...

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah women!

How many times have I seen a gorgeous woman/girl with a dropkick guy who looks as if he just got kicked out of jail. Maybe some of them just like being abused.

C

Charlie57

Each to their own. His behaviour certainly reflects on her. Perhaps he is a solicitor or a magistrate.

F

Farm Boy

So that allows him to be rude to the deli lady??

If it was husband and wife should I still take some pity on her?? Surely she would have seen what he was like before she agreed to marry... HMMM...

Love is blind Bill. And have you been marred?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The phrase "treat em mean n keep em keen" has some truth. I've also seen dropdead gorgeous ladies with donkey of an ass BF who were rude and look like the behind of a donkey. I was as puzzled as you guys. There is no justice. lol...

A

Alecia the Foxx

Why does the fact that she meets someone's standards of beauty have anything to do with whether or not she should put up with being abused?? It sounds as though you guys think that if you don't meet those standards as a female then it is ok for you to be with someone sub-standard. I find that quite offensive actually. It doesen't matter how pretty a lady is or isn't, she still should not be treated like that.

And as to the question of why women stay with men like that, I can tell you why, but I don't have time to write an epic novel, so let's just say - do some reading on the matter, it's not that hard, really.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Well said Alecia!
It always amazes me that people think because someone is beautiful they are more in control of their life than the rest of us. We all make dumb decisions on many things, including guys that we end up with!

G

Gentleman

That's right Alecia. It does not matter what someone looks like, everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

osscar

Foundation Member
I agree that the attractiveness or otherwise of a lady is irrelevant here but i have a theory that is calle "the bad boy syndrome" . I have seen it many a time where women given the choice between a bad boy and a nice guy will often go the way of the bad boy for the excitement apparently !. Mabe some of the ladies could enlighten me as to the attraction that Bad boys have, i guess it may be the same as the Bad girl syndrome for men . any comments welcomed.
from a nice guy :)

W

wingman

Agree with Alecia to a point; You're absolutely 100% correct that no girl should be talked to that way (regardless of appearance).

However, since she was supposedly hot, this presumably means she'd have a wider array and therefore can "afford" (for lack of better term) to drop someone who's an ass.

But who knows, maybe she's a total bitch too :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
To answer this question seriously would take a few pages and as Alecia pointed out.......do some reading.
To answer the question quick and fun and not seriously.......lol.....maybe the sex is good???????
Hi osscar......just a question.......how do you define bad boy/good boy?????? I have got an idea what you are trying to say......so bad boys.......hmmmmmm becausde I am a bad girl?........hmmmmmm....because they are more exciting to be around?????......like pushing the limits??????.........because they are considered less boring??????? :thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

osscar

Foundation Member
Hi Rochelle, sorry i was abit vague but bad boys as in A holes and good Boys as in nice guys i agree there may be more excitement with the Bad ones but along with that can ,not wanting to generalise, come a certain amount of negative stuff, just wondering if i should try being bad ,, might change my luck :)

A

Alecia the Foxx

Agree with Alecia to a point; You're absolutely 100% correct that no girl should be talked to that way (regardless of appearance).

However, since she was supposedly hot, this presumably means she'd have a wider array and therefore can "afford" (for lack of better term) to drop someone who's an ass.

But who knows, maybe she's a total bitch too :p

I think any woman, regardless of the amount of hotness or not, has a wide array of choices in regards to men, purely because of the nature of men. Some women who think they are not hot do not realise that they can still pick and choose because they have low self-esteem. And what is hot, or not, is subjective, so really, is irrelevant. I do realise that this is how many people think though, however erroneously.

In terms of "bad boys" it is pretty simple. Stay away from them, they are bad.

T

Trevsa10

WE ALL HAVE SEEN THIS SORT OF THING BEFORE. I MY TIME AS A EMPOLYER I HAVE HAD LOVELY GIRLS COME TO WORK BEATEN BLACK AND BLUE . WHEN WE TRIED TO HELP THEM MORE OFTEN REFUSED AND TOLD IT WAS THERE FAULT AND HE '''LOVES ME'' WHAT BLOODY BULL SHIT . SOME HOW OR OTHER THE MAIN OFFERENDER WAS BEATEN INTO UNCONIOUSNESS AAND THE SILLY GIRL WAS IN TEARS ANSD SAT BY HIS BED FOR WEEKS . i COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND AS IT WAS NOT AS THOUGH SHE DIDNOT HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO WANTED HER SAFE

W

WRXXR

Re: Can someone please explain why..

Was busy buying my polony today at moy local Woolworths store when in front of me stood a beautiful lady that would be sure to turn heads wherever she went... Problem was,

Her rude, abuse boyfriend. Not only was he being rude to the deli lady but to her as well, everything involved the F word.

"F this" "F that" "hurry the F up" "make up your F mind"

Can anybody tell me why an abosolute stunner be with someone that treats everybody including her with no respect?
0Maybe love is blind but it`s not deaf and what would it take for her to realise "this??

Billy, never told a girl to "make up your fucken mind" or "hurry the fuck up"?

Maybe they'd had an argument just beforehand and it's caused tension out shopping, maybe he lost his job that morning, maybe he is a dick but you rarely get the full story when overhearing people. Doesnt give the right to be rude to a woolies staff member (actually these are some of the rudest people around) but doesn't neccasarily mean he's a "bad boy" and beats her up when she doesn't do the dishes!

A

Alecia the Foxx

Maybe they'd had an argument just beforehand and it's caused tension out shopping, maybe he lost his job that morning, maybe he is a dick but you rarely get the full story when overhearing people. Doesnt give the right to be rude to a woolies staff member (actually these are some of the rudest people around) but doesn't neccasarily mean he's a "bad boy" and beats her up when she doesn't do the dishes!

Except that the bottom line is - if he treats her that badly in public, then I would guarantee that he treats her way worse in private behind closed doors, so my retort to that would be that it makes it more likely that he does use violence when they are out of the public eye.

W

WRXXR

Yeh but we don't know what tone he was using at the time, in fact all we know is that he was being rude. Did he go back and apologize? Is she just as rude (I know plenty of hotties who drop the c word often), the thing is we just don't know so it's not exactly fair to judge.

I'm a decent bloke (even if I can be a bit arrogant) and once or twice I've been rude to people in public who didn't deserve it but that doesn't make me a bad guy.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I don't give a stuff if he was rude to some random person in a deli, treating his partner like that (especially in public) is domestic violence, pure and simple. If he doesen't want to be judged, then he had better stop doing it.

antonov

Gold Member
I'm with you Alecia. I work in a pretty rough industry and I can swear with the best of them, but I would never, ever swear at my partner, and absolutely not in public. Emotional abuse, physical abuse - it's all part of the same spectrum as far as I'm concerned. It's just not on.

T

Trevsa10

OK he might have had a bad day but the things is using the f word in public or private at your partner or some pour girl at the delli dose not make you any thing else other than a big jerk who needs his mouth washed withg toilet cleaner

W

WRXXR

I don't give a stuff if he was rude to some random person in a deli, treating his partner like that (especially in public) is domestic violence, pure and simple. If he doesen't want to be judged, then he had better stop doing it.

Ever yelled at a partner during an argument and told them to get fucked or something similar? I'm sure you have...

I'm not saying it's ok to do or say these things, but that i'd rather wait for the facts before I judge.

Trevsa10, I assume your a saint if you've never said fuck in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alecia the Foxx

Ever yelled at a partner during an argument and told them to get fucked or something similar? I'm sure you have...

I'm not saying it's ok to do or say these things, but that i'd rather wait for the facts before I judge.

Trevsa10, I assume your a saint if you never said fuck in public.

We have been given the facts. We were given them by an objective bystander.

T

Trevsa10

We are all guilty of using the f word ans other simular self included but it dose not make a man out of you and if you any sortof man you usually feel ashamed after you have cooled of . The use of swear words in any suituiation is not the mark of a man . Bit your tounge if you have to walk away is even better but once you blow your cool your brain stop thinking and you turn into a jerk

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member

Honestly... I can say I never have, always thought there`s no need to use any curse words. Most times I can get my point across without them.
Not saying I have never told a partner to hurry up just not used the F word.

I`ve either expressed my anger by either walking off or having small heated talk in the car.
What`s the old saying,
"no need to air your dirty laundry in public"

svengali

Foundation Member
I absolutely deplore regular use of the F-word. There is no need for it and it merely stamps the speaker as an uncouth lout, unfit for polite company.

On a more practical note, F### is a very strong swearword and should be reserved for really serious matters. If you use it in everyday speech it loses its "power" then what do you say when you mash your thumb with the hammer??

Last edited:
W

WRXXR

I personally believe the f-bomb is no different from any other word in 2011. Even the c bomb has been heard on tv / movies. I know plenty of hotties (even though looks don't matter) who use the f word on a daily basis. Hell one even greets me with "how the f are ya". Admittedly she is from K-town (karratha)!

Yours truly,

An uncouth lout :D