Can all women cum multiple times?

Lep

Gold Member
I’m not sure if all do but the last 3 women I’ve had sexy with would cum at least 2-3 times before me.
Usually big and explosive.

smarquin

Diamond Member
Women can orgasm from licking or rubbing their clits AND from penetration .. so good .. unlike us guys .. just the COCK ... lol

Last edited:

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Only when the job is done properly
Then the Love Juice Flows Like a Fire Hose

If you can score a dinner plate
:p
(or Better) sized

:p:p :p:p
WET SPOT or Super Squirt
:excited:You Know You Have Treated them Like a Lady:excited:

:excited: The Frenchman:excited:

Sogginess

Silver Member
If the bloke spends time caressing thr right spots with tongue or fingers a women can achieve multiple organisms in one hour
heads up you will be sleepy and require a nap after this session

phred163

Bronze Member
I'm aware of at least 18 ways women can orgasm, and yes you are sooo lucky :)
1. Clitoral stimulation,
2. Penetration (not as often),
3. G-Spot,
4. Anal,
5. A-spot (anterior fornix -look it up), (yes I met one who does - and screams),
6. Nipples - one lady who takes hours of sucking her nipples but she had the most amazing orgasm.
7. Cervical (pressure around the cervix),
8. O-spot,
9. P-spot (I call it the taint - taint pussy, taint ass),
10. U-spot (around urethra),
11. Squirting,
12. Full body,
13. Multiple (combinations of these),
14. Oral (kissing orgasm),
15. Exercise - during a workout,
16. Mental or fantasy, when we find the right right headspace, these can lead to many of the others,
17. Breath - apparently a special breathing technique, Spontaneous such as riding, breastfeeding etc.
18. Sleep eg. dreaming...etc. The etc. though is a minefield.
So far I've never met a lady who has had all of these, but I will continue my quest to find them, my fav is the kivin method.

Ladies, if your not shy, let us know what types you've experienced, or can add to the list.

Last edited:

Johnnyshakes

Silver Member
1. Clitoral stimulation,
3. G-Spot,
4. Anal,
5. A-spot (anterior fornix -look it up), (yes I met one who does - and screams),
6. Nipples - one lady who takes hours of sucking her nipples but she had the most amazing orgasm.
8. O-spot,
11. Squirting,
12. Full body,
16. Mental or fantasy, when we find the right right headspace, these can lead to many of the others,
17. Breath - apparently a special breathing technique, Spontaneous such as riding, breastfeeding etc.
So far I've never met a lady who has had all of these, but I will continue my quest to find them, my fav is the kivin method.

Ladies, if your not shy, let us know what types you've experienced, or can add to the list.
thank for that

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
No not all along with some who have never experienced an orgasm. Variety of orgasms too.

Channelle

Legend Member
1. Clitoral stimulation,
3. G-Spot,
4. Anal,
8. O-spot,
11. Squirting,
12. Full body,

Thank you.

I do not know why dreaming is "a minefield"?
The ladies can all dream of me, and that's 1 of your 18 ticked off their list to start with.
😁😛

phred163

Bronze Member
Thank you.

I do not know why dreaming is "a minefield"?
The ladies can all dream of me, and that's 1 of your 18 ticked off their list to start with.
😁😛
Sorry to shoot down your wet dream, but It's not the dreaming... it's the etc. as in sleeping sex, considered non-consensual, I understand some ladies love being woken up this way by their partner.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
1. Clitoral stimulation,
3. G-Spot,
4. Anal,
8. O-spot,
11. Squirting,
12. Full body,

List is kinda short if not including no -sexual orgasms such as seeing a designer handbag or shoes etc, etc…..