Cabin fever

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
I think everyone is getting a bit creative! I've been teaching myself (slowly) magic card tricks, it's a great time for people to brush up on skills they've neglected due to work and stress, and to have a go at other things they've never had the time for. I've seen a lot of posts on TikTok and 9gag showing people practicing drawing, dancing, or cooking (to name a few things) and it's really cool seeing the progress people can make in a short time with fewer of life's distractions :)

richm

Gold Member
I'm wondering if it's true that too much makes you go blind
Really interesting stats will come out when we teach the new normal !

T

Tania Admin

I've been teaching myself piano,
Enjoying my time with my family (who are in Darwin),
Working on my vege garden in the vacant lot across the road from my house (I planted it just as all the Carona 💩 broke out),
Doing videos of my secret recipes for my off spring,
Making beef jerky, dehydrating fruit and pet snacks,
Reading,
Working (great thing about having an outdoors job where I don't require contact with people, lost a couple of clients due to them losing their jobs but still have quite a few who are on guaranteed incomes)
Hanging on the Forum
and
Catching up via phone with friends I haven't spoken to in a while.

I'm enjoying the pace, though I am definitely concerned about the virus.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Working on my vege garden in the vacant lot across the road from my house (I planted it just as all the Carona 💩 broke out),
Reading,
Working (great thing about having an outdoors job where I don't require contact with people, lost a couple of clients due to them losing their jobs but still have quite a few who are on guaranteed incomes)
Hanging on the Forum
and

Nice well done. !

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Livin on 5 acres so still plenty to do and time out in the sun.
Building a chook yard today and getting a vegy garden ready myself. May need it this year.
And setting up a gym.
Lets just skip 2020.
Am happy though as I still have a job so money coming in but nowhere to spend it now so will save plenty 💰 for when all this is over.
We're lucky up here so far but it will only be a matter of time I think.
Not only the virus but the state of everything when we get to the other side of this. I think it will take a while to get over.
Stay safe everyone and keep your distance.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Building a chook yard today and getting a vegy garden ready myself. May need it this year.
And setting up a gym.
Lets just skip 2020.
Am happy though as I still have a job so money coming in but nowhere to spend it now so will save plenty 💰 for when all this is over.
Not only the virus but the state of everything when we get to the other side of this. I think it will take a while to get over.

Buddy its not like the USAF has came in and bombed everything flat now and we need to rebuild, we just have to go and re-open shops up!! how hard is that?

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Gotta have someone to reopen the shops as in businesses will fold and we will need to pay back all the handouts.
Its not all doom and gloom but there will be some hard times ahead. (Only my opinion)
I am trying to support local businesses at the moment and getting some work done at home that I have been putting off and hopefully keep some one employed for a little longer.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Gotta have someone to reopen the shops as in businesses will fold and we will need to pay back all the handouts.
Its not all doom and gloom but there will be some hard times ahead. (Only my opinion)
I am trying to support local businesses at the moment and getting some work done at home that I have been putting off and hopefully keep some one employed for a little longer.

I am not picking up that debt, As soon as this is lifted I am back to Eastern Europe.

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Reading,
Hanging on the Forum
and

Tania, self teaching the piano? How? Keen to know. Always wanted to learn. Pls do tell

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
And setting up a gym.
Lets just skip 2020.
That's funny I was on the Bunnings website today and I watched there videos on how to build a chicken coup.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe I live in the Skywalker residence Darcy st Melbourne would love to you and your pussy over some time.

I actually know that street,..... just off doncaster rd... near doncaster westfield...

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Reading,
Hanging on the Forum
and

Well Tania I tried my hands in cooking some different brews listed my recipes what we're snapped up by witches to use in there seceret spell binding brews.???