• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Buying "second hand /old" underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fader

Hi all! :)

I have stumbled across a bulk lot of underwear that have been used (not the whole "dirty or juices" type) like someone getting rid of a drawer full.

I was wondering, is it illegal to buy such things? No clue if this sounds totally wrong, but I have no idea?

It would be coming from overseas also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
fader.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i'm sorry but wat would make anyone even think about buying second hand /old underwear.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now you need to advertise they have been worn by sexy ladies and male studs and BINGO everyone will want a pair-but not me.
It is a bit like cafes what you see does not hurt you unless it is really bad and you receive a dose of food poisoning.
:walk:

L

LS1RX8

I'm sure you can if you go to Ebay or something...but why?!?! Underwear really isn't that expensive....

svengali

Foundation Member
If you run a retail shop it is illegal to sell any undies, bathers etc which have been worn, even in the changerooms - that is why in swimwear shops you are asked to keep your undies on when test-driving. No-one wants to crossbreed their crabs with yours :)

If the ones you have found are in good nick why not just give them to the nearest Salvo or Good Sammie store?

mandycd

Gold Member
Fader, I simply would not buy knickers & gs second hand. Big W, Target r the go. Doesn`t worry me a bit going thru the checkout.

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hey Fader,

I don't know, buying second hand underwear is a bit like eating the peanuts out of the communal bowl on the bar. Might look ok, but EWWWWWWWWW.

Love
swingingstories

K

kelth73

Hey if its good enough the sammy/ vinnies to sell it, you can!! Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.