jebradio

Gold Member
You can understand why they would... guys come in smelly with bad attitude thinking because they have paid a dump and run is fine... it is about a physical connection and both are there to enjoy it.. Not get screwed over... We don't like a starfish and the WL don't like a wham bam thank you ma'am...

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
You can understand why they would... guys come in smelly with bad attitude thinking because they have paid a dump and run is fine... it is about a physical connection and both are there to enjoy it.. Not get screwed over... We don't like a starfish and the WL don't like a wham bam thank you ma'am...
@jebradio Starfish is a term I only discovered this week and had to look up the meaning.🤷‍♂️

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I’ve seen some private WLs over the years working long days, sometimes seven days a week, age themselves prematurely, then burnout and leave or become bitter. (Personal Observation.)
Exactly why they need to have time to themselves or with friends a few times a week.
To all the WL's that read my remarks, Understand this is a must for your own sanity and self preservation,

🌹The Frenchman 🥐
Not a counselling consultant Don't have the patients ;)

jebradio

Gold Member
@jebradio Starfish is a term I only discovered this week and had to look up the meaning.🤷‍♂️
Sadly there are plenty like that... a good WL (or one that likes you) will never start underneath in missionary... they want to control the pleasure and frankly us mere males are rubbish when it comes to moving the right way for a woman...