BRIGHT COLOURS πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson πŸ’‹
Diamond Member
I love bright colours..
What’s your favourite colour?
6AD49A7C-5A6B-444B-A699-01A21F6B0B4C.jpeg D21D0AF1-EFF3-491C-8CE5-DC5014EF6AEC.jpeg F0317586-0DE5-4C16-8B3B-9860FA6515C5.jpeg 77262A67-23B5-43A5-8DF6-C82BC9BCA4D0.jpeg 4AA9F49C-1846-492F-88FC-473D73FF97D3.jpeg

Jordan Jackson

Sexy brunette lady of Langtrees Perth
Silver Member
I also love bright colours, I've noticed
I had my colours done a few weeks ago, science says I am a Spring colour girl. Loving trying and buying all the right colours from my palate. It really does make a difference to how you look.
Anyone interested in getting theirs done the consultant I saw was fabulous. Happy to share her details if requested.
Ooooh what a great idea I would love the details

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I make an effort to really notice what a lover is wearing and appreciate the effort gone in to looking wonderful.

Too often I feel women are not appreciated enough on their outfits in the pursuit to get it all off and down to the get go…

My favourite colour….Chrome….😁

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson πŸ’‹
Diamond Member
I make an effort to really notice what a lover is wearing and appreciate the effort gone in to looking wonderful.

Too often I feel women are not appreciated enough on their outfits in the pursuit to get it all off and down to the get go…

My favourite colour….Chrome….😁
Ooooh I love that
Jamie,
from my perspective (which is just a tad kinky) the blue and the pink work for you, or should i say for me on you ;)
cheeky cheeky 😝

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I had my colours done a few weeks ago, science says I am a Spring colour girl. Loving trying and buying all the right colours from my palate. It really does make a difference to how you look.
Anyone interested in getting theirs done the consultant I saw was fabulous. Happy to share her details if requested.

Absolutely, makes such a difference.
I am a Winter and wear lots of bold cobalt blue, magenta, and red but needs to be the right tone and forest green
I wore black for many years. Only discovered colour about 5 years ago